Lee So-ra "Running away from high school Savi church Run away from the North at night" (Natural History Museum, London)

Natural History Museum, London Lee So-ra sympathizes with pseudo Religion fearIn the 15th KBS Joy entertainment program Natural History Museum, London broadcasted on September 1, MC Sung Si-kyung, Lee So-ra, DinDin and Girls Group Rainbow from Hyunyoung were broadcast.On this day, the storyteller released old check pants as a live product.In the past, he was a fake, and because of this, he heard a rant to the former GFriend who was dating at the time, saying, Lets break up because I am embarrassed to go with you.The story that awakened with this became a hot patch (fashion people) and it raised interest by sharing conversations with Lee So-ra, DinDin, and Hyunyoung about fashion.Especially, Falmong Sung Si-kyung, who did not participate in the conversation alone, continued to ask What is that? And caused laughter.Sung Si-kyung said, In fact, I have bought clothes for 20 years twice. I think I should know a little about fashion these days.The storyr also said, I wanted to break up with me who was a familiar.The story that appeared later appeared in the form of a panda; he was shocked by talking about his story with the former GFriend, who fell into a pseudoreligion.It was said that the former GFriend, who had known for nine years and had dated at the end of twists and turns, was in a pseudoreligion and tried to mission himself.Above all, the story story says, I came back from my part-time job, and I was waiting for GFriend at the ticket gate.I did not look back and ran, he explained the fear of pseudoreligion and surprised everyone.Lee So-ra, who was listening to this, said, I stayed in the church for a while when I was a young man in high school and introduced it to my acquaintance.I ran out of there the next day. He expressed his sympathy for the fear of pseudoreligion.

'Natural History Museum, London' Lee So-ra sympathizes with pseudo Religion fear

In the 15th KBS Joy entertainment program 'Natural History Museum, London' broadcasted on September 1, MC Sung Si-kyung, Lee So-ra, DinDin and Girls Group Rainbow from Hyunyoung were broadcast.

On this day, the storyteller released old check pants as a live product. In the past, he was a 'fake', and because of this, he heard a rant to the former GFriend who was dating at the time, saying, 'Let's break up because I am embarrassed to go with you.' The story that awakened with this became a hot 'patch' (fashion people) and it raised interest by sharing conversations with Lee So-ra, DinDin, and Hyunyoung about fashion. Especially, 'Falmong' Sung Si-kyung, who did not participate in the conversation alone, continued to ask "What is that?" And caused laughter.

Sung Si-kyung said, "In fact, I have bought clothes for 20 years twice." "I think I should know a little about fashion these days." The storyr also said, "I wanted to break up with me who was a 'familiar'."

The story that appeared later appeared in the form of a panda; he was shocked by talking about his story with the former GFriend, who fell into a pseudoReligion. It was said that the former GFriend, who had known for nine years and had dated at the end of twists and turns, was in a pseudoReligion and tried to mission himself.

Above all, the story story says, "I came back from my part-time job, and I was waiting for GFriend at the ticket gate. I did not look back and ran, "he explained the fear of pseudoReligion and surprised everyone.

Lee So-ra, who was listening to this, said, "I stayed in the church for a while when I was a young man in high school and introduced it to my acquaintance. I ran out of there the next day. "He expressed his sympathy for the fear of pseudoReligion.