Ida, I do not meet with SNS "Yoon Nam Ki and authenticity"

Singles2 performer Lee Eun-eun expressed his position on some of the eyes toward SNS advertisement.On the 15th, at midnight, Lee Eun said to SNS, I think there are some people who have seen bad advertisements in recent years. I also want to tell people who are worried and cheering me up.Thanks to those who cheered me, I received a lot of advertisements and sponsorship offers, and among them, I selected the things I thought I used or thought were good products, and I made sure to mark them and advertise them.I think it is natural to be criticized if you meet with a heartless heart and go to sns with a shell-like daily life to advertise. But I want to show the purpose of running this account to those who support and bless my family, said Lee. Of course, sometimes advertising to make money was part of my account. It is also true.However, I do not think it is personally wrong to advertise those who see it without deceiving it. Finally, I do not want to communicate in a good way in the future and I do not have the intention to make up the figure to pursue the Indian.I do not think my writing will be a convincing answer to those who simply hate my appearance and who are uncomfortable with me advertising. Yoon Nam-ki, a lover of the previous day, said, Why do you advertise? Of course it helps my family.There is no back advertisement, of course, and simple product sponsorship and unknown product tools are all rejected. Previously, Eun Eun and Yoon Nam Ki developed into a real lover through MBN Singles 2 and collected a big topic before remarriage.So I am also actively engaged in SNS advertising activities, and some of them criticized it and it is an atmosphere that has been put forward.On the other hand, Yoon Nam Ki and Lee Eun are releasing the process of remarriage preparation through Singles spin-off Singles Abduction - Birth of Family.Hello, I think there are some people who have been looking at the advertisement in recent years. I have been worried a lot and I wanted to tell those who support me.I appeared on this broadcast and unexpectedly met a really good person, and I was so grateful that I was supported by many people.So, thanks to those who cheered me up, I received a lot of advertisements and sponsorship offers, and among them, I selected the things I thought were good products and made sure to mark them and advertise them.I think it is natural to be criticized if you meet with a heartless heart and go to sns with a shell-like daily life to advertise.But I want to show you the first purpose of running this account is to show you that you are happy and happy to those who support and bless our family.Of course, it is also true that sometimes advertising to make money was part of my account.I do not think it is personally wrong to advertise those I see without deceiving.I want to communicate in a good way in the future and I do not intend to make up the figure to pursue the India.I have written a lot of words that I would like to give to those who give me good interest.I do not think my writing will be a convincing answer to those who simply hate my appearance and who are uncomfortable with me advertising.I will always be grateful for my interest and support, and I will always live with my worries so that I can share the good energy and love I have received.

'Singles2' performer Lee Eun-eun expressed his position on some of the eyes toward SNS advertisement.

On the 15th, at midnight, Lee Eun said to SNS, "I think there are some people who have seen bad advertisements in recent years. I also want to tell people who are worried and cheering me up.

"Thanks to those who cheered me, I received a lot of advertisements and sponsorship offers, and among them, I selected the things I thought I used or thought were good products, and I made sure to mark them and advertise them. I think it is natural to be criticized if you meet with a heartless heart and go to sns with a shell-like daily life to advertise. "

"But I want to show the purpose of running this account to those who support and bless my family," said Lee. "Of course, sometimes advertising to make money was part of my account. It is also true. However, I do not think it is personally wrong to advertise those who see it without deceiving it. "

Finally, "I do not want to communicate in a good way in the future and I do not have the intention to make up the figure to pursue the Indian. I do not think my writing will be a convincing answer to those who simply hate my appearance and who are uncomfortable with me advertising. "

Yoon Nam-ki, a lover of the previous day, said, "Why do you advertise? Of course it helps my family. There is no back advertisement, of course, and simple product sponsorship and unknown product tools are all rejected. "

Previously, Eun Eun and Yoon Nam Ki developed into a real lover through MBN 'Singles 2' and collected a big topic before remarriage. So I am also actively engaged in SNS advertising activities, and some of them criticized it and it is an atmosphere that has been put forward.

On the other hand, Yoon Nam Ki and Lee Eun are releasing the process of remarriage preparation through 'Singles' spin-off 'Singles Abduction - Birth of Family'.

Hello, I think there are some people who have been looking at the advertisement in recent years. I have been worried a lot and I wanted to tell those who support me.

I appeared on this broadcast and unexpectedly met a really good person, and I was so grateful that I was supported by many people. So, thanks to those who cheered me up, I received a lot of advertisements and sponsorship offers, and among them, I selected the things I thought were good products and made sure to mark them and advertise them. I think it is natural to be criticized if you meet with a heartless heart and go to sns with a shell-like daily life to advertise.

But I want to show you the first purpose of running this account is to show you that you are happy and happy to those who support and bless our family. Of course, it is also true that sometimes advertising to make money was part of my account.

I do not think it is personally wrong to advertise those I see without deceiving. I want to communicate in a good way in the future and I do not intend to make up the figure to pursue the India.

I have written a lot of words that I would like to give to those who give me good interest. I do not think my writing will be a convincing answer to those who simply hate my appearance and who are uncomfortable with me advertising. I will always be grateful for my interest and support, and I will always live with my worries so that I can share the good energy and love I have received.