Kim Eun-sook, The Fearful Gong Yoo, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, 8 Hours of Conversation (Brave Radio)

Author Kim Eun-sook has revealed the behind-the-scenes cast of Gong Yoo, who worked with her in Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.KBS Happy FM Song Jin-woos Brave Radio featured on August 15 featured drama writer Kim Eun-sook as a guest.On this day, Kim Eun-sook cited Gong Yoo when asked about the actor whose first meeting was impressive.Kim Eun-sook said, I met at the place where I suggested Guardian: The Lonely and Great God and I was afraid of drama.I talked for eight hours to explain myself about the fear. Kim Eun-sook said, Ive never seen such a serious and honest actor as Gong Yoo. So I honestly told him everything. He threatened me by saying, I wont go if you dont allow me.Kim Eun-sook said, Some of the supporting actors usually say that. Someone said, You changed my life.Thank you for making me a proud father. I am very good now and I am still called by the name of the character.

Author Kim Eun-sook has revealed the behind-the-scenes cast of Gong Yoo, who worked with her in 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God'. KBS Happy FM Song Jin-woo's Brave Radio' featured on August 15 featured drama writer Kim Eun-sook as a guest. On this day, Kim Eun-sook cited Gong Yoo when asked about the actor whose first meeting was impressive. Kim Eun-sook said, "I met at the place where I suggested 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God' and I was afraid of drama. I talked for eight hours to explain myself about the fear. " Kim Eun-sook said, "I've never seen such a serious and honest actor as Gong Yoo. So I honestly told him everything. He threatened me by saying, 'I won't go if you don't allow me.'" Kim Eun-sook said, "Some of the supporting actors usually say that. Someone said, 'You changed my life. Thank you for making me a proud father. "I am very good now and I am still called by the name of the character.