Lee Eunhyeong ⁇ ⁇ kang jae-joon ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ 16kg weight loss in a month and a half.

The comedian kang jae-joon gong yong the Diet success story.Kang jae-joon wrote on his personal SNS account on Feb. 28, Ive lost 16 kilograms in a month and a half now. Im doing it with my will without any medicine or company.At this point, when I declared a 25 kilogram loss in six months, I think I need to put a lot of muscle on my body to keep the yo-yo from coming.I will increase my weight on muscle exercise to eat rice, eat meat, and drink alcohol. Of course, aerobic exercise is appropriate. Kang jae-joon also said, Thank you for your support, adding, Health = everything.In the photo released together, kang jae-joon is admired by the recent loss of flesh. The face line and the slim body catch the eye.Meanwhile, kang jae-joon made his debut as a comedian in SBS in 2008 and won the Grand Prize in the comedy category of SBS Entertainment in 2015. Currently, he is appearing in HQ + Delicious Talk and TV Chosun

The comedian kang jae-joon gong yong the Diet success story. kang jae-joon wrote on his personal SNS account on Feb. 28, "I've lost 16 kilograms in a month and a half now. I'm doing it with my will without any medicine or company." "At this point, when I declared a 25 kilogram loss in six months, I think I need to put a lot of muscle on my body to keep the yo-yo from coming. I will increase my weight on muscle Exercise to eat rice, eat meat, and drink alcohol. Of course, aerobic Exercise is appropriate. " kang jae-joon also said, "Thank you for your support," adding, "Health = everything." In the photo released together, kang jae-joon is admired by the recent loss of flesh. The face line and the slim body catch the eye. Meanwhile, kang jae-joon made his debut as a comedian in SBS in 2008 and won the Grand Prize in the comedy category of SBS Entertainment in 2015. Currently, he is appearing in HQ + 'Delicious Talk' and TV Chosun '