"I regret two hooker-choice moldings with my mother's coercion," 62-year-old "Dirty Dancing" actress sadly confesses

Jennifer Gray, 62, who became a world-class stardom with the movie Dirty Dancing (1987), regretted nose plastic surgery.In an interview with the entertainment media People recently ahead of the publication of his memoir, he told how two nose plastic surgery in the early 1990s changed his life.Joe Wilder, mother and actress of Jennifer Gray, urged her to undergo nose surgery on the advice of three surgeons.After the first operation, he needed a second operation to refine the olfactory sense. Eventually, the nose surgery made him unrecognizable to people he had known for years.Even the paparazzi didnt recognize Gray.When I first went out in public, Michael Douglas didnt recognize me. In the worlds eyes, I was no longer me, he said.In the night I lost my identity and career, he said.I was so angry with my mother, who always said I had to do nose surgery, that it really seemed to surrender to the enemy camp, and I just thought, Im good enough.She had a complaint with her mother, who told her to change her appearance, but she also said she knew enough to love her.Meanwhile, Dirty Dancing is a low-budget movie made at the time of $ 6 million in production, but it is a box office that earned $ 214 million worldwide.It was long-running for 11 months in the United States and was released in 1988 in Korea and named the best hit movie of the 80s.The theme song The Time of My Life, which won the Academy Award for Best Music, remains a symbol of youth in the 80s and is still flowing on the radio.Jennifer Gray was a young star, with Patrick Swayze in fantastic breaths, and even though she was twenty-six, she was a very well-known actress named Baby.But two nose surgeries have changed his life.Jennifer Gray married actor Clark Gregg in 2001 and had a daughter, but divorced in 2020.

Jennifer Gray, 62, who became a world-class stardom with the movie Dirty Dancing (1987), regretted nose plastic surgery.

In an interview with the entertainment media People recently ahead of the publication of his memoir, he told how two nose plastic surgery in the early 1990s changed his life.

Joe Wilder, mother and actress of Jennifer Gray, urged her to undergo nose surgery on the advice of three surgeons. After the first operation, he needed a second operation to “refine the olfactory sense.” Eventually, the nose surgery made him unrecognizable to people he had known for years. Even the paparazzi didn’t recognize Gray.

“When I first went out in public, Michael Douglas didn’t recognize me. In the world’s eyes, I was no longer me,” he said.

“In the night I lost my identity and career,” he said.

“I was so angry with my mother, who always said I had to do nose surgery, that it really seemed to surrender to the enemy camp, and I just thought, ‘I’m good enough.’”

She had a complaint with her mother, who told her to change her appearance, but she also said she knew enough to love her.

Meanwhile, 'Dirty Dancing' is a low-budget movie made at the time of $ 6 million in production, but it is a box office that earned $ 214 million worldwide. It was long-running for 11 months in the United States and was released in 1988 in Korea and named the best hit movie of the 80s.

The theme song "The Time of My Life," which won the Academy Award for Best Music, remains a symbol of youth in the 80s and is still flowing on the radio.

Jennifer Gray was a young star, with Patrick Swayze in fantastic breaths, and even though she was twenty-six, she was a very well-known actress named Baby. But two nose surgeries have changed his life.

Jennifer Gray married actor Clark Gregg in 2001 and had a daughter, but divorced in 2020.