"12.3 billion green Blood Diamond, actually this is what it looks like," 52-year-old Jenifer Brook Lopez boasts

World pop star Jenifer Brook Lopez (52), who is engaged to Batman Ben Affleck (49) for the second time, is proud of the green Blood Diamond every day.He paired the white spring midi dress with balloon sleeves and sky-high white platform heels to celebrate Easter on Thursday.She also made sure to complement her green Blood Diamond sparkle with accessories with a bright green bag and transparent Blood Diamond earrings.Brook Lopez shared photos and videos of the look to Instagram Stories, adding various Easter-themed emojis around images and clips.Earlier, Ben Affleck proposed to Jenifer Brook Lopez, who was in a bubble bath on the 9th.Jenifer Brook Lopez wrote in a fan letter: My beautiful love fell on one knee and proposed to me on Saturday night at my favourite place (the bubble bath).I was completely caught off guard, and I just laughed and cried at the same time, looking into his eyes.I worked hard to turn my head around the fact that this happened again 20 years later, and I was really speechless, Affleck said, Is that a yes?I said YES, he said.I was laughing too loudly, and I was so incredibly happy and whole, I was in tears.It was not fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I had ever imagined: just a quiet Saturday night at home, I promised that they would always be together for each other.Page Six said in an interview with Mike Fried, CEO of Blood Diamond Pro, on Thursday: If it really is a green Blood Diamond, it will be a surprise.Green Blood Diamond of that size is incredibly rare.The ring is worth more than 5 million Family Dollars and may be more than 10 million Family Dollars (about 12.3 billion won).Brook Lopez wrote in a fan newsletter: I used to say green is always a lucky color, maybe you can remember a particular green dress.I realized that there were many moments in my life when I was dressed in green clothes that were amazing.Brook Lopez is raising two children, ex-husband Mark Anthony, 13-year-old twin Max and Emmy, who they married from 2004 to 2014.I broke up with Alex Rodriguez, who I dated until early last year, and met Ben Affleck from April.Affleck has Violet (16), Serafina (13) and Samuel (9) with his ex-wife Jenifer Garner, who he married from 2005 to 2018.They had a hot love affair from 2002 to 2004, when they were engaged under the nickname Beniper, but they broke up because they felt burdened by the excessive interest of the media.
World pop star Jenifer Brook Lopez (52), who is engaged to Batman Ben Affleck (49) for the second time, is proud of the green Blood Diamond every day.He paired the white spring midi dress with balloon sleeves and sky-high white platform heels to celebrate Easter on Thursday.She also made sure to complement her green Blood Diamond sparkle with accessories with a bright green bag and transparent Blood Diamond earrings.Brook Lopez shared photos and videos of the look to Instagram Stories, adding various Easter-themed emojis around images and clips.Earlier, Ben Affleck proposed to Jenifer Brook Lopez, who was in a bubble bath on the 9th.Jenifer Brook Lopez wrote in a fan letter: My beautiful love fell on one knee and proposed to me on Saturday night at my favourite place (the bubble bath).I was completely caught off guard, and I just laughed and cried at the same time, looking into his eyes.I worked hard to turn my head around the fact that this happened again 20 years later, and I was really speechless, Affleck said, Is that a yes?I said YES, he said.I was laughing too loudly, and I was so incredibly happy and whole, I was in tears.It was not fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I had ever imagined: just a quiet Saturday night at home, I promised that they would always be together for each other.Page Six said in an interview with Mike Fried, CEO of Blood Diamond Pro, on Thursday: If it really is a green Blood Diamond, it will be a surprise.Green Blood Diamond of that size is incredibly rare.The ring is worth more than 5 million Family Dollars and may be more than 10 million Family Dollars (about 12.3 billion won).Brook Lopez wrote in a fan newsletter: I used to say green is always a lucky color, maybe you can remember a particular green dress.I realized that there were many moments in my life when I was dressed in green clothes that were amazing.Brook Lopez is raising two children, ex-husband Mark Anthony, 13-year-old twin Max and Emmy, who they married from 2004 to 2014.I broke up with Alex Rodriguez, who I dated until early last year, and met Ben Affleck from April.Affleck has Violet (16), Serafina (13) and Samuel (9) with his ex-wife Jenifer Garner, who he married from 2005 to 2018.They had a hot love affair from 2002 to 2004, when they were engaged under the nickname Beniper, but they broke up because they felt burdened by the excessive interest of the media.
World pop star Jenifer Brook Lopez (52), who is engaged to Batman Ben Affleck (49) for the second time, is proud of the green Blood Diamond every day.He paired the white spring midi dress with balloon sleeves and sky-high white platform heels to celebrate Easter on Thursday.She also made sure to complement her green Blood Diamond sparkle with accessories with a bright green bag and transparent Blood Diamond earrings.Brook Lopez shared photos and videos of the look to Instagram Stories, adding various Easter-themed emojis around images and clips.Earlier, Ben Affleck proposed to Jenifer Brook Lopez, who was in a bubble bath on the 9th.Jenifer Brook Lopez wrote in a fan letter: My beautiful love fell on one knee and proposed to me on Saturday night at my favourite place (the bubble bath).I was completely caught off guard, and I just laughed and cried at the same time, looking into his eyes.I worked hard to turn my head around the fact that this happened again 20 years later, and I was really speechless, Affleck said, Is that a yes?I said YES, he said.I was laughing too loudly, and I was so incredibly happy and whole, I was in tears.It was not fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I had ever imagined: just a quiet Saturday night at home, I promised that they would always be together for each other.Page Six said in an interview with Mike Fried, CEO of Blood Diamond Pro, on Thursday: If it really is a green Blood Diamond, it will be a surprise.Green Blood Diamond of that size is incredibly rare.The ring is worth more than 5 million Family Dollars and may be more than 10 million Family Dollars (about 12.3 billion won).Brook Lopez wrote in a fan newsletter: I used to say green is always a lucky color, maybe you can remember a particular green dress.I realized that there were many moments in my life when I was dressed in green clothes that were amazing.Brook Lopez is raising two children, ex-husband Mark Anthony, 13-year-old twin Max and Emmy, who they married from 2004 to 2014.I broke up with Alex Rodriguez, who I dated until early last year, and met Ben Affleck from April.Affleck has Violet (16), Serafina (13) and Samuel (9) with his ex-wife Jenifer Garner, who he married from 2005 to 2018.They had a hot love affair from 2002 to 2004, when they were engaged under the nickname Beniper, but they broke up because they felt burdened by the excessive interest of the media.
World pop star Jenifer Brook Lopez (52), who is engaged to Batman Ben Affleck (49) for the second time, is proud of the green Blood Diamond every day.He paired the white spring midi dress with balloon sleeves and sky-high white platform heels to celebrate Easter on Thursday.She also made sure to complement her green Blood Diamond sparkle with accessories with a bright green bag and transparent Blood Diamond earrings.Brook Lopez shared photos and videos of the look to Instagram Stories, adding various Easter-themed emojis around images and clips.Earlier, Ben Affleck proposed to Jenifer Brook Lopez, who was in a bubble bath on the 9th.Jenifer Brook Lopez wrote in a fan letter: My beautiful love fell on one knee and proposed to me on Saturday night at my favourite place (the bubble bath).I was completely caught off guard, and I just laughed and cried at the same time, looking into his eyes.I worked hard to turn my head around the fact that this happened again 20 years later, and I was really speechless, Affleck said, Is that a yes?I said YES, he said.I was laughing too loudly, and I was so incredibly happy and whole, I was in tears.It was not fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I had ever imagined: just a quiet Saturday night at home, I promised that they would always be together for each other.Page Six said in an interview with Mike Fried, CEO of Blood Diamond Pro, on Thursday: If it really is a green Blood Diamond, it will be a surprise.Green Blood Diamond of that size is incredibly rare.The ring is worth more than 5 million Family Dollars and may be more than 10 million Family Dollars (about 12.3 billion won).Brook Lopez wrote in a fan newsletter: I used to say green is always a lucky color, maybe you can remember a particular green dress.I realized that there were many moments in my life when I was dressed in green clothes that were amazing.Brook Lopez is raising two children, ex-husband Mark Anthony, 13-year-old twin Max and Emmy, who they married from 2004 to 2014.I broke up with Alex Rodriguez, who I dated until early last year, and met Ben Affleck from April.Affleck has Violet (16), Serafina (13) and Samuel (9) with his ex-wife Jenifer Garner, who he married from 2005 to 2018.They had a hot love affair from 2002 to 2004, when they were engaged under the nickname Beniper, but they broke up because they felt burdened by the excessive interest of the media.

World pop star Jenifer Brook Lopez (52), who is engaged to Batman Ben Affleck (49) for the second time, is proud of the green Blood Diamond every day.

He paired the white spring midi dress with balloon sleeves and sky-high white platform heels to celebrate Easter on Thursday. She also made sure to complement her green Blood Diamond sparkle with accessories with a bright green bag and transparent Blood Diamond earrings.

Brook Lopez shared photos and videos of the look to Instagram Stories, adding various Easter-themed emojis around images and clips.

Earlier, Ben Affleck proposed to Jenifer Brook Lopez, who was in a bubble bath on the 9th.

Jenifer Brook Lopez wrote in a fan letter: “My beautiful love fell on one knee and proposed to me on Saturday night at my favourite place (the bubble bath). I was completely caught off guard, and I just laughed and cried at the same time, looking into his eyes. I worked hard to turn my head around the fact that this happened again 20 years later, and I was really speechless, Affleck said, 'Is that a yes?' “I said YES,” he said.

“I was laughing too loudly, and I was so incredibly happy and whole, I was in tears. It was not fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I had ever imagined: just a quiet Saturday night at home, I promised that they would always be together for each other.”

Page Six said in an interview with Mike Fried, CEO of Blood Diamond Pro, on Thursday: “If it really is a green Blood Diamond, it will be a surprise. Green Blood Diamond of that size is incredibly rare. The ring is worth more than 5 million Family Dollars and may be more than 10 million Family Dollars (about 12.3 billion won).

Brook Lopez wrote in a fan newsletter: “I used to say green is always a lucky color, maybe you can remember a particular green dress. I realized that there were many moments in my life when I was dressed in green clothes that were amazing.”

Brook Lopez is raising two children, ex-husband Mark Anthony, 13-year-old twin Max and Emmy, who they married from 2004 to 2014. I broke up with Alex Rodriguez, who I dated until early last year, and met Ben Affleck from April.

Affleck has Violet (16), Serafina (13) and Samuel (9) with his ex-wife Jenifer Garner, who he married from 2005 to 2018.

They had a hot love affair from 2002 to 2004, when they were engaged under the nickname "Beniper", but they broke up because they felt burdened by the excessive interest of the media.