"Ben Affleck, kneeling in the bubble bath on Jenifer Brook Lopez" cried [overseas issue]

Batman Ben Affleck, 49, proposed to world pop star Jenifer Brook Lopez, 52, in a bubble bath.Jenifer Brook Lopez was lucky to be told in a fan letter on Wednesday: Have you ever imagined your biggest dream could come true?On Saturday night, in my favorite place (the bubble bath), my beautiful love knelt on one knee and proposed.I was completely caught off guard, and I just laughed and cried at the same time, looking into his eyes.I worked hard to turn my head around the fact that this happened again 20 years later, and I was really speechless, Affleck said, Is that a yes?I said YES, he said.I was laughing too loudly, and I was so incredibly happy and whole, I was in tears.It was not fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I had ever imagined: just a quiet Saturday night at home, I promised that they would always be together for each other.Two lucky people, he said, who got a second chance to make a real love.Green has always been my lucky colour, and now certainly always will, Brook Lopez said, referring to the green diamond engagement ring.Meanwhile, the couple will have a quiet wedding ceremony to avoid the media. The source told Page Six, I will tell you after I get married.Were going to invite 30 to 40 people to the wedding, he said.The reason they have a quiet wedding is because they want to avoid excessive media attention.The couple first started dating in 2002 and were nicknamed Bennifer by fans and the media; due to huge media attention, the couple eventually canceled their scheduled marriage in 2003.At the time, they said in a joint statement, Because of the excessive interest of the media around our wedding, we decided to postpone the date.When we found out we were seriously considering hiring three bait brides in three different locations, we realized something was wrong.We began to feel that the spirit of the day we should have been happiest in our lives could be undermined.We felt that what should have been a pleasant and sacred day could ruin us, our family and our friends, he said.It was about 50 percent of the medias attention (of the destruction of our relationship), Affleck said in a recent interview with Howard Stern.
Batman Ben Affleck, 49, proposed to world pop star Jenifer Brook Lopez, 52, in a bubble bath.Jenifer Brook Lopez was lucky to be told in a fan letter on Wednesday: Have you ever imagined your biggest dream could come true?On Saturday night, in my favorite place (the bubble bath), my beautiful love knelt on one knee and proposed.I was completely caught off guard, and I just laughed and cried at the same time, looking into his eyes.I worked hard to turn my head around the fact that this happened again 20 years later, and I was really speechless, Affleck said, Is that a yes?I said YES, he said.I was laughing too loudly, and I was so incredibly happy and whole, I was in tears.It was not fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I had ever imagined: just a quiet Saturday night at home, I promised that they would always be together for each other.Two lucky people, he said, who got a second chance to make a real love.Green has always been my lucky colour, and now certainly always will, Brook Lopez said, referring to the green diamond engagement ring.Meanwhile, the couple will have a quiet wedding ceremony to avoid the media. The source told Page Six, I will tell you after I get married.Were going to invite 30 to 40 people to the wedding, he said.The reason they have a quiet wedding is because they want to avoid excessive media attention.The couple first started dating in 2002 and were nicknamed Bennifer by fans and the media; due to huge media attention, the couple eventually canceled their scheduled marriage in 2003.At the time, they said in a joint statement, Because of the excessive interest of the media around our wedding, we decided to postpone the date.When we found out we were seriously considering hiring three bait brides in three different locations, we realized something was wrong.We began to feel that the spirit of the day we should have been happiest in our lives could be undermined.We felt that what should have been a pleasant and sacred day could ruin us, our family and our friends, he said.It was about 50 percent of the medias attention (of the destruction of our relationship), Affleck said in a recent interview with Howard Stern.
Batman Ben Affleck, 49, proposed to world pop star Jenifer Brook Lopez, 52, in a bubble bath.Jenifer Brook Lopez was lucky to be told in a fan letter on Wednesday: Have you ever imagined your biggest dream could come true?On Saturday night, in my favorite place (the bubble bath), my beautiful love knelt on one knee and proposed.I was completely caught off guard, and I just laughed and cried at the same time, looking into his eyes.I worked hard to turn my head around the fact that this happened again 20 years later, and I was really speechless, Affleck said, Is that a yes?I said YES, he said.I was laughing too loudly, and I was so incredibly happy and whole, I was in tears.It was not fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I had ever imagined: just a quiet Saturday night at home, I promised that they would always be together for each other.Two lucky people, he said, who got a second chance to make a real love.Green has always been my lucky colour, and now certainly always will, Brook Lopez said, referring to the green diamond engagement ring.Meanwhile, the couple will have a quiet wedding ceremony to avoid the media. The source told Page Six, I will tell you after I get married.Were going to invite 30 to 40 people to the wedding, he said.The reason they have a quiet wedding is because they want to avoid excessive media attention.The couple first started dating in 2002 and were nicknamed Bennifer by fans and the media; due to huge media attention, the couple eventually canceled their scheduled marriage in 2003.At the time, they said in a joint statement, Because of the excessive interest of the media around our wedding, we decided to postpone the date.When we found out we were seriously considering hiring three bait brides in three different locations, we realized something was wrong.We began to feel that the spirit of the day we should have been happiest in our lives could be undermined.We felt that what should have been a pleasant and sacred day could ruin us, our family and our friends, he said.It was about 50 percent of the medias attention (of the destruction of our relationship), Affleck said in a recent interview with Howard Stern.

Batman Ben Affleck, 49, proposed to world pop star Jenifer Brook Lopez, 52, in a bubble bath.

Jenifer Brook Lopez was lucky to be told in a fan letter on Wednesday: “Have you ever imagined your biggest dream could come true?”

“On Saturday night, in my favorite place (the bubble bath), my beautiful love knelt on one knee and proposed. I was completely caught off guard, and I just laughed and cried at the same time, looking into his eyes. I worked hard to turn my head around the fact that this happened again 20 years later, and I was really speechless, Affleck said, 'Is that a yes?' “I said YES,” he said.

“I was laughing too loudly, and I was so incredibly happy and whole, I was in tears. It was not fancy at all, but it was the most romantic thing I had ever imagined: just a quiet Saturday night at home, I promised that they would always be together for each other.”

“Two lucky people,” he said, “who got a second chance to make a real love.”

"Green has always been my lucky colour, and now certainly always will," Brook Lopez said, referring to the green diamond engagement ring.

Meanwhile, the couple will have a quiet wedding ceremony to avoid the media. The source told Page Six, "I will tell you after I get married. “We’re going to invite 30 to 40 people to the wedding,” he said.

The reason they have a quiet wedding is because they want to avoid excessive media attention.

The couple first started dating in 2002 and were nicknamed "Bennifer" by fans and the media; due to huge media attention, the couple eventually canceled their scheduled marriage in 2003.

At the time, they said in a joint statement, "Because of the excessive interest of the media around our wedding, we decided to postpone the date. When we found out we were seriously considering hiring three "bait brides" in three different locations, we realized something was wrong."

“We began to feel that the spirit of the day we should have been happiest in our lives could be undermined. “We felt that what should have been a pleasant and sacred day could ruin us, our family and our friends,” he said.

"It was about 50 percent of the media's attention (of the destruction of our relationship)," Affleck said in a recent interview with Howard Stern.