What is the must-have food for breakfast by 53-year-old Jenifer John Aniston? "The secret to beauty"

Hollywood star Jenifer John Aniston, 53, unveiled her breakfast diet.When I wake up, I drink warm lemon water and eat shakes, avocados and eggs, which is one of my favorites, he told PureWow on the 28th (local time).I sprinkle a little coconut oil there, sometimes I eat swollen millet cereal and bananas, or at the end I eat oatmeal with egg whites.He also unveiled a recipe taught by ex-husband Justin Surroux.John Aniston said, He taught me a small movement to get extra protein.If you whisk the egg whites just before the oatmeal is cooked, the fluffy texture is delicious, he explained.Kurtney Cox, who was co-star of Friends, said John Aniston had the same lunch as Moy Yat for 10 years.John Aniston ate a cove salad with turkey bacon and a Garvanzo bean, Cox said in an interview with Shape.John Aniston is really helpful because he eats well, because would you like a good salad to eat salad like Moy Yat for 10 years?

Hollywood star Jenifer John Aniston, 53, unveiled her breakfast diet.

“When I wake up, I drink warm lemon water and eat shakes, avocados and eggs, which is one of my favorites,” he told PureWow on the 28th (local time).

“I sprinkle a little coconut oil there, sometimes I eat swollen millet cereal and bananas, or at the end I eat oatmeal with egg whites.”

He also unveiled a recipe taught by ex-husband Justin Surroux.

John Aniston said, "He taught me a small movement to get extra protein. "If you whisk the egg whites just before the oatmeal is cooked, the fluffy texture is delicious," he explained.

Kurtney Cox, who was co-star of Friends, said John Aniston had the same lunch as Moy Yat for 10 years.

John Aniston ate a cove salad with turkey bacon and a Garvanzo bean,” Cox said in an interview with Shape. “John Aniston is really helpful because he eats well, because would you like a good salad to eat salad like Moy Yat for 10 years?”