Butterfly husband, Man in the Kitchen, throws shoes down...and makes irreversible mistake "apologize."

Singer Butterfly made irreversible mistakes to her husband.On the 19th, Butterfly captured some of the conversations with her husband, saying, I apologize ... on her instagram.In the caption, Butterflys husband sent a message saying, I ate a hot dog ~ ~ ~ ~. But Butterfly caught the eye with a panic that Yesterday? Eat? Was it hungry?My husband said, Why? It was delicious. Butterfly said, I looked back and it was two years old;;The husband said, Oh my God, I was sick of my stomach. Butterfly said, I was in the freezer room, so it will be okay.However, her husband was angry, and she was laughing at the present by expressing her anger by sending angry emoticons such as spilling Man in the Kitchen, shooting fire from her mouth and throwing shoes.Please dont let my husband get off his stomach, trust the freezer, Butterfly added, adding the hashtag.Butterfly, meanwhile, married a non-entertainer in 2019 and gave birth to a son last year.butterfly SNS

Singer Butterfly made irreversible mistakes to her husband.

On the 19th, Butterfly captured some of the conversations with her husband, saying, "I apologize ..." on her instagram.

In the caption, Butterfly's husband sent a message saying, "I ate a hot dog ~ ~ ~ ~." But Butterfly caught the eye with a panic that "Yesterday? Eat? Was it hungry?"

My husband said, "Why? It was delicious." Butterfly said, "I looked back and it was two years old;;"

The husband said, "Oh my God, I was sick of my stomach." Butterfly said, "I was in the freezer room, so it will be okay."

However, her husband was angry, and she was laughing at the present by expressing her anger by sending angry emoticons such as spilling Man in the Kitchen, shooting fire from her mouth and throwing shoes. "Please don't let my husband get off his stomach, trust the freezer," Butterfly added, adding the hashtag.

Butterfly, meanwhile, married a non-entertainer in 2019 and gave birth to a son last year.

butterfly SNS