People's Government, Kim Dong-sung I like it so much... I gave it to the nursery and set up Man in the Kitchen.

Kim Dong-sungs remarried wife, Min-jung, who is a national short track player, showed off her unchanging affection.On June 18, the Peoples Government posted a food video with a message saying, I will give you barley bibimbap and I will not hurt you.This is barley bibimbap and cheonggukjang made for her husband Kim Dong-sung.Recently, Kim Dong-sung was dismissed because he did not pay child support to his ex-wife.The children were sentenced to pay 800,000 won per month for child support until they reached adulthood, but they did not give about 58.8 million won to their ex-wife.So, the Peoples Republic of Korea raised a certified shot of 14 million won to Kim Dong-sungs ex-wife, saying, I have to live my brother again.I will work harder to get my ankles full of child support, he said.Even though he spent a lot of money, the Peoples Government is attracted to Kim Dong-sungs warm man in the Kitchen.Meanwhile, the two announced that they had become a formal couple in May last year, saying they had reported marriage.SNS

Kim Dong-sung's remarried wife, Min-jung, who is a national short track player, showed off her unchanging affection.

On June 18, the People's Government posted a food video with a message saying, "I will give you barley bibimbap" and "I will not hurt you." This is barley bibimbap and cheonggukjang made for her husband Kim Dong-sung.

Recently, Kim Dong-sung was dismissed because he did not pay child support to his ex-wife. The children were sentenced to pay 800,000 won per month for child support until they reached adulthood, but they did not give about 58.8 million won to their ex-wife.

So, the People's Republic of Korea raised a certified shot of 14 million won to Kim Dong-sung's ex-wife, saying, "I have to live my brother again. “I will work harder to get my ankles full of child support,” he said.

Even though he spent a lot of money, the People's Government is attracted to Kim Dong-sung's warm Man in the Kitchen.

Meanwhile, the two announced that they had become a formal couple in May last year, saying they had reported marriage.

SNS