Bike influencer "Celebrity idols swear on fingers, they can be buried if they are blind" (Attack on Titan)

Bike Influencer has revealed the story of a finger-smearing on a famous idol.On April 26, Channel S Attack on Titan, Vike Influencer wife Jang Si-nae and her husband Yoon Hyung-sik appeared and confessed their troubles.I can drive when Im late, so I can drive when Im late, so I only ride when Im relaxed, Jiang said.
Bike Influencer has revealed the story of a finger-smearing on a famous idol.On April 26, Channel S Attack on Titan, Vike Influencer wife Jang Si-nae and her husband Yoon Hyung-sik appeared and confessed their troubles.I can drive when Im late, so I can drive when Im late, so I only ride when Im relaxed, Jiang said.

Bike Influencer has revealed the story of a finger-smearing on a famous idol.

On April 26, Channel S 'Attack on Titan', Vike Influencer wife Jang Si-nae and her husband Yoon Hyung-sik appeared and confessed their troubles.

"I can drive when I'm late, so I can drive when I'm late, so I only ride when I'm relaxed," Jiang said.