Unmarried single mom "Disappeared because of the owner...I'm a father, driving a billion cars and not paying child support" (Attack on Titan's grandmother)

Unmarried single mom reveals atrocities between her childs father and their parentsOn April 12, a single mom, Kim Yunkyoung, who is raising a 21-month child on Channel S Attack on Titans grandmother, appeared.He was worried about whether it would be right to send the child to his father who had more room than himself.About the reason why I did not marry, I was married to the person who was my boyfriend at the time.My ex-boyfriends mother-in-law told me that she was not informed that you two can not live together and can not marry. My boyfriend could not break my mothers stubbornness, and my marriage was overshadowed by it.Yunkyoung, who had only a boyfriend to lean on in a mentally difficult situation, was pregnant again after continuing to meet.Even though she had a child, her ex-boyfriend irresponsibly gave up her marriage, saying she had never disobeyed her parents.Nevertheless, when I could not leave the kite with my child and Yunkyoung, I saw the violence of my ex-boyfriend and reported it to the police.I informed my ex-boyfriends parents about the existence of the child, but I did not have any contact, but rather my ex-boyfriend contacted me again and informed my parents.The ex-boyfriend was not responsible for the child support even though he showed off his wealth saying he had room in the house.I have claimed child support, but the parents of the child in the private business have returned all the property to the corporation name.The father and his mother said that even though they recently changed to a billion-dollar high-priced vehicle, it is difficult to receive child support because their husbands property is only 11 million won in annual income.
Unmarried single mom reveals atrocities between her childs father and their parentsOn April 12, a single mom, Kim Yunkyoung, who is raising a 21-month child on Channel S Attack on Titans grandmother, appeared.He was worried about whether it would be right to send the child to his father who had more room than himself.About the reason why I did not marry, I was married to the person who was my boyfriend at the time.My ex-boyfriends mother-in-law told me that she was not informed that you two can not live together and can not marry. My boyfriend could not break my mothers stubbornness, and my marriage was overshadowed by it.Yunkyoung, who had only a boyfriend to lean on in a mentally difficult situation, was pregnant again after continuing to meet.Even though she had a child, her ex-boyfriend irresponsibly gave up her marriage, saying she had never disobeyed her parents.Nevertheless, when I could not leave the kite with my child and Yunkyoung, I saw the violence of my ex-boyfriend and reported it to the police.I informed my ex-boyfriends parents about the existence of the child, but I did not have any contact, but rather my ex-boyfriend contacted me again and informed my parents.The ex-boyfriend was not responsible for the child support even though he showed off his wealth saying he had room in the house.I have claimed child support, but the parents of the child in the private business have returned all the property to the corporation name.The father and his mother said that even though they recently changed to a billion-dollar high-priced vehicle, it is difficult to receive child support because their husbands property is only 11 million won in annual income.

Unmarried single mom reveals atrocities between her child's father and their parents

On April 12, a single mom, Kim Yunkyoung, who is raising a 21-month child on Channel S 'Attack on Titan's grandmother, appeared.

He was worried about whether it would be right to send the child to his father who had more room than himself. About the reason why I did not marry, "I was married to the person who was my boyfriend at the time. My ex-boyfriend's mother-in-law told me that she was not informed that you two can not live together and can not marry. "

My boyfriend could not break my mother's stubbornness, and my marriage was overshadowed by it. Yunkyoung, who had only a boyfriend to lean on in a mentally difficult situation, was pregnant again after continuing to meet.

Even though she had a child, her ex-boyfriend irresponsibly gave up her marriage, saying she had never disobeyed her parents. Nevertheless, when I could not leave the kite with my child and Yunkyoung, I saw the violence of my ex-boyfriend and reported it to the police.

I informed my ex-boyfriend's parents about the existence of the child, but I did not have any contact, but rather my ex-boyfriend contacted me again and informed my parents. The ex-boyfriend was not responsible for the child support even though he showed off his wealth saying he had room in the house.

I have claimed child support, but the parents of the child in the private business have returned all the property to the corporation name. The father and his mother said that even though they recently changed to a billion-dollar high-priced vehicle, it is difficult to receive child support because their husband's property is only 11 million won in annual income.