Yoon Eun-hye "Young and Pretty, Don't Take Her Husband, Don't Give Up Married" (Go Doo-shim Likes)

Go Doo-shim likes it Go Doo-shim has had a good time with his junior Actor Yoon Eun-hye for a long time.On March 27, channel A Go Doo-shim is good, Go Doo-shim visited his junior Actor Yoon Eun-hye and Gwangyang City in Jeollanam-do.The two people who were looking at the Seomjin River could not take their eyes off the beautiful scenery.Yoon Eun-hye liked I think I have seen this landscape for over 10 years and Go Doo-shim said, We live in work.However, it is very good and exciting to be able to enjoy the whole country through this program.I like my mothers Travel and Go Doo-shim, so I can go anywhere. They had a relationship with each other about a decade ago when they appeared on Drama.I went to talk to my teacher, but I was very focused on Acting (it was hard to talk to me), and I heard from him in 10 years, and he said he invited me.Go Doo-shim praised I saw you on the air, but you were young, pretty and all. So, Yoon Eun-hye quipped, Yes, I only had my husband.Go Doo-shim advised never give up (marriage) and Yoon Eun-hye also laughed, I dont give up.

Go Doo-shim likes it' Go Doo-shim has had a good time with his junior Actor Yoon Eun-hye for a long time.

On March 27, channel A Go Doo-shim is good', Go Doo-shim visited his junior Actor Yoon Eun-hye and Gwangyang City in Jeollanam-do.

The two people who were looking at the Seomjin River could not take their eyes off the beautiful scenery. Yoon Eun-hye liked "I think I have seen this landscape for over 10 years" and Go Doo-shim said, "We live in work. However, it is very good and exciting to be able to enjoy the whole country through this program. I like my mother's Travel and Go Doo-shim, so I can go anywhere. "

They had a relationship with each other about a decade ago when they appeared on Drama. "I went to talk to my teacher, but I was very focused on Acting (it was hard to talk to me), and I heard from him in 10 years, and he said he invited me."

Go Doo-shim praised "I saw you on the air, but you were young, pretty and all." So, Yoon Eun-hye quipped, "Yes, I only had my husband." Go Doo-shim advised "never give up (marriage)" and Yoon Eun-hye also laughed, "I don't give up."