Kim Dong-wan Says Divorced Go Doo-shim Fails to Get Married

Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan talked about marriage.On June 6, Channel A  ⁇  Mothers Travel Go Doo-shim was drawn as a guest who liked Kim Dong-wan as a guest.Go Doo-shim and Kim Dong-wan met at Kim Yu-jung station in Gangwon Province.I am worried that I did not go to the market. He laughed.Go Doo-shim asked Kim Dong-wan, What happens when you dont go to Jangga Co. Youre trying to go or youre not going?Kim Dong-wan replied frankly, I have been trying a few times to get married, and I have become a non-marriage without knowing it.He said, Now the children who have gone have come back a lot.Kim Dong-wan said, Im sorry. I havent seen you in a long time, but Im giving you this weird news. Go Doo-shim laughed, saying, Thats what people do.On the other hand, Go Doo-shim is good is a story about our mothers who lose their I because they devote themselves to their families. It is a travel story that will meet the romance of mothers who need freedom and healing more than anyone else.

Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan talked about marriage. On June 6, Channel A ⁇ Mother's Travel Go Doo-shim was drawn as a guest who liked Kim Dong-wan as a guest. Go Doo-shim and Kim Dong-wan met at Kim Yu-jung station in Gangwon Province. I am worried that I did not go to the market. "He laughed. Go Doo-shim asked Kim Dong-wan, "What happens when you don't go to Jangga Co. You're trying to go or you're not going?" Kim Dong-wan replied frankly, "I have been trying a few times to get married, and I have become a non-marriage without knowing it." He said, "Now the children who have gone have come back a lot." Kim Dong-wan said, "I'm sorry. I haven't seen you in a long time, but I'm giving you this weird news." Go Doo-shim laughed, saying, "That's what people do." On the other hand, Go Doo-shim is good' is a story about our Mothers who lose their 'I' because they devote themselves to their families. It is a travel story that will meet the romance of Mothers who need freedom and healing more than anyone else.