Kim Seong-hwan apologizes to ex-wife Go Doo-shim

Kim Seong-hwan apologized to Go Doo-shim.Channel A broadcast on April 4  ⁇  Moms trip Go Doo-shim was drawn to Go Doo-shim who liked Gunsan.Actor and singer Kim Seong-hwan appeared as guest on this day. Go Doo-shim was a friend of the same age who met in a long time.Go Doo-shim said of Kim Seong-hwan, I am happy to meet you. I am very shy, but I am a friend who makes you happy with your conversation. He said, I will have a good date with Gunsans man.Kim Seong-hwan apologized to Go Doo-shim for recalling the memories of meeting Go Doo-shim with his wife in the drama  ⁇  Weird daughter-in-law  ⁇  in 2015.Kim Seong-hwan said, I was so sorry at the time. At that time, when I was going to be a radio DJ, hosting a program, and even performing as a singer, I had to set it up in advance and postpone it, but I couldnt. I was thinking that I should repay the favor sometime.

Kim Seong-hwan apologized to Go Doo-shim. Channel A broadcast on April 4 ⁇ Mom's trip Go Doo-shim was drawn to Go Doo-shim who liked Gunsan. Actor and singer Kim Seong-hwan appeared as guest on this day. Go Doo-shim was a friend of the same age who met in a long time. Go Doo-shim said of Kim Seong-hwan, "I am happy to meet you. I am very shy, but I am a friend who makes you happy with your conversation." He said, "I will have a good date with Gunsan's man." Kim Seong-hwan apologized to Go Doo-shim for recalling the memories of meeting Go Doo-shim with his wife in the drama ⁇ Weird daughter-in-law ⁇ in 2015. Kim Seong-hwan said, "I was so sorry at the time. At that time, when I was going to be a radio DJ, hosting a program, and even performing as a singer, I had to set it up in advance and postpone it, but I couldn't. I was thinking that I should repay the favor sometime."