Choi Hwanhee 'Father' Confessions...MC Grie, Kim Gura Remarriage reference "Mother is One Minute" (The Last GodFather)

MC Grie sympathized with Hwanhees heart.On May 3, KBS 2TV New Family Relationship Certificate The Last Godfather depicted Hwanhee and MC Grie talking about their parents.On this day, Hwanhee talked about the appreciation of KCM as a father. Unlike himself, he said, I have an active aspect, I laugh more and brighten.I think Chang-mo is a person who wants to be with me for a long time. I think a good person has come into my life.MC Gri asked Hwanhee why he called KCM his brother. Hwanhee said, I did not say much about Father.I have not done much as Father to anyone, he said, Confessions that the existence and word Father is awkward.

MC Grie sympathized with Hwanhee's heart.

On May 3, KBS 2TV 'New Family Relationship Certificate The Last GodFather' depicted Hwanhee and MC Grie talking about their parents.

On this day, Hwanhee talked about the appreciation of KCM as a Father. Unlike himself, he said, "I have an active aspect, I laugh more and brighten. "I think Chang-mo is a person who wants to be with me for a long time. I think a good person has come into my life."

MC Gri asked Hwanhee why he called KCM his brother. Hwanhee said, "I did not say much about Father. I have not done much as Father to anyone, "he said, Confessions that the existence and word Father is awkward.