Professor Solji "cares about your dress when you go to school...Gaya One with a great deal" Nusre (Choi Fata)

Singer Solji, who became a professor, said he cares about his costume.Solji and Rossi appeared as guests on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (hereinafter Choi Fata), which aired on March 1.Solji, who appeared in Choi Fata in two years, said, I was very good. I wanted to be healthy and I was happy while preparing a lot of songs.Hwa-Jeong Choi said, It seems to be the whole body.One listener texted: Professor Solji, Im in today to check out attendance; Ill listen to the radio well.Did you become a professor while you didnt see it? asked Hwa-Jeong Choi.Solji said, I have been teaching in a new department since this year. I care about my clothes when I go to school.It must be Gaya sweetly, he laughed.Solji was appointed as a professor of practical vocals at Yongin University of Arts and Sciences.

Singer Solji, who became a professor, said he cares about his costume.

Solji and Rossi appeared as guests on SBS Power FM "Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time" (hereinafter Choi Fata), which aired on March 1.

Solji, who appeared in "Choi Fata" in two years, said, "I was very good. I wanted to be healthy and I was happy while preparing a lot of songs." Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "It seems to be the whole body."

One listener texted: "Professor Solji, I'm in today to check out attendance; I'll listen to the radio well." "Did you become a professor while you didn't see it?" asked Hwa-Jeong Choi.

Solji said, "I have been teaching in a new department since this year. I care about my clothes when I go to school. It must be Gaya sweetly," he laughed.

Solji was appointed as a professor of practical vocals at Yongin University of Arts and Sciences.