Kim Chang-wan, Lee Seung-yoon, "I think the child I gave birth is singing"

Seoul =) = Kim Chang-wan appeared in The Endless Masterpiece and said he had a lot of really happy and mysterious experiences.On the 19th KBS 2TV Endless Masterpiece, a special feature of Sanulim Kim Chang-wan was held.Kim Chang-wan has been proposing to appear in the Endless Masterpiece for 10 years. Kim Chang-wan said, The word Endless is a tremendous word.I thought I should watch for 10 years if my real song is a song that does not rot. Kim Chang-wan featured a band cry-nut Singer Lee Seung-yoon, a nanny, Choi Jung-hoon, a crossover group, Forestella Singer Jung Dong-ha, Kim Jae-hwan, a group of Pentagon Korean classical Music band Zambinai Singer Solji.Choi Jung-hoon, the first of the selections, was chosen. Choi Jung-hoon said, I wanted to do it. I thought this selection was a song to do.Ive sang in front of Kim Chang-wan, but its the first time Ive ever been on stage. I wanted to sing with a feeling of being a joke, he said.Choi Jung-hoon selected I think I have an old idea vaguely beyond the window. Choi Jung-hoon said, I would not have done Music without the Music of Sanulim.I think it would have been different from now, he said. I am really grateful to Kim Chang-wan. Lee Seung-yoon, who saw the stage, said, It is difficult to reveal his color while holding the original song, but I did it.Jung Dong-ha was chosen as the second order. Jung Dong-ha laughed when he said he wanted to be Kim Chang-wans close junior.Jung Dong-ha collaborated with the metal band Tang Gi-sio, who was reborn as a rough rock Music through Sanulims What Do You Do through Jung Dong-ha and Tang Gi-sio.Solji was selected in the third order: Solji, who is currently a professor of practical Music, came on stage with a burden on his shoulder and called youth.Lee Seung-yoon said, Mr. President, you have selected a good talent. Kim Chang-wan told Solji, I felt that this song was a lonely song.When I was young, I sang such a sad song, he said. I learned a lot from Solji. The judges gave Choi Jung-hoons hand.The Pentagon took the stage in its fourth order: The Pentagon selected The Opener; the Pentagon said it would challenge the championship with explosive energy.Kim Chang-wan said, I regretted the announcement of No, I already did. There was a magnetic sense that I seemed to have imitated an established song.So I announced a series such as San Grandpa and Athlete. Looking at the Pentagons stage, Kim Chang-wan, who thought, It was almost weightless to dance, said, It was really fun to get out of gravity.Lee Seung-yoon was chosen as the final part of the first part. Lee Seung-yoon selected Your Meaning. He said, When I cover, you expect an extraordinary arrangement.So this time I decided to make it clear, but when I was preparing, I got an idea. So I put it all in. Kim Chang-wan, who watched the stage, said, I am really happy.How did you do this stage? I had a very mysterious experience today. I had a child and lived as a father, and I thought, This is what my mother is like.It was like the child I gave birth was singing, she said.

Seoul =) = Kim Chang-wan appeared in "The Endless Masterpiece" and said he had a lot of really happy and mysterious experiences.

On the 19th KBS 2TV 'Endless Masterpiece', a special feature of Sanulim Kim Chang-wan was held.

Kim Chang-wan has been proposing to appear in the "Endless Masterpiece" for 10 years. Kim Chang-wan said, "The word 'Endless' is a tremendous word. I thought I should watch for 10 years if my real song is a song that does not rot. " Kim Chang-wan featured a band cry-nut Singer Lee Seung-yoon, a nanny, Choi Jung-hoon, a crossover group, Forestella Singer Jung Dong-ha, Kim Jae-hwan, a group of Pentagon Korean classical Music band Zambinai Singer Solji.

Choi Jung-hoon, the first of the selections, was chosen. Choi Jung-hoon said, "I wanted to do it. I thought this selection was a song to do. "I've sang in front of Kim Chang-wan, but it's the first time I've ever been on stage. I wanted to sing with a feeling of being a joke," he said.

Choi Jung-hoon selected "I think I have an old idea vaguely beyond the window." Choi Jung-hoon said, "I would not have done Music without the Music of Sanulim. I think it would have been different from now, "he said." I am really grateful to Kim Chang-wan. " Lee Seung-yoon, who saw the stage, said, "It is difficult to reveal his color while holding the original song, but I did it."

Jung Dong-ha was chosen as the second order. Jung Dong-ha laughed when he said he wanted to be Kim Chang-wan's close junior. Jung Dong-ha collaborated with the metal band Tang Gi-sio, who was reborn as a rough rock Music through Sanulim's "What Do You Do" through Jung Dong-ha and Tang Gi-sio.

Solji was selected in the third order: Solji, who is currently a professor of practical Music, came on stage with a burden on his shoulder and called "youth". Lee Seung-yoon said, "Mr. President, you have selected a good talent." Kim Chang-wan told Solji, "I felt that this song was a lonely song. "When I was young, I sang such a sad song," he said. "I learned a lot from Solji." The judges gave Choi Jung-hoon's hand.

The Pentagon took the stage in its fourth order: The Pentagon selected "The Opener"; the Pentagon said it would challenge the championship with explosive energy. Kim Chang-wan said, "I regretted the announcement of 'No, I already did.' There was a magnetic sense that I seemed to have imitated an established song. So I announced a series such as 'San Grandpa' and 'Athlete'. " Looking at the Pentagon's stage, Kim Chang-wan, who thought, "It was almost weightless to dance," said, "It was really fun to get out of gravity."

Lee Seung-yoon was chosen as the final part of the first part. Lee Seung-yoon selected "Your Meaning." He said, "When I cover, you expect an extraordinary arrangement. So this time I decided to make it clear, but when I was preparing, I got an idea. So I put it all in. "Kim Chang-wan, who watched the stage, said," I am really happy. How did you do this stage? "I had a very mysterious experience today. I had a child and lived as a father, and I thought, 'This is what my mother is like.' It was like the child I gave birth was singing," she said.