Park Ji-yoon, a donation of 10 million won to the forest fire damage "Why am I donating? Only one..."

Broadcaster Park Ji-yoon donated 10 million won to help victims of forest fires such as Uljin in Gyeongbuk and Samcheok in Gangwon.Park Ji-yoon certified a donation of 10 million won to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association on his instagram on the afternoon of the 7th.In addition, he said, I had taken out the plaque of appreciation I had received at Hope Bridge for a while in the living room.I am not proud or showing off because there are many people who do better than me, but look at the children. If you grow up, you will be a person who helps society. Park Ji-yoon said, The reason I donate is that it is the only one before.I wish my children could be helped by someone in some difficult moment that they will live in later life and live with gratitude for their help.If the things I have spilled turn around and reach someone, there will be such a day.I had a pleasant Weekend with my family and I came home and everyday, but there are still people who are suffering from forest fires and who can not go home. He added, If you sign up for Hope Bridge and press to sponsor, you can pay your card. Even if you sponsor the account you see there, it is used for forest fire donation.On the other hand, Park Ji-yoon married KBS announcer Choi Dong-seok in 2009, and has one male and one female.Ive been trying to get a plaque of appreciationI put it out in the living room,Because there are many people who do better than meIm not proud or trying to show you off.Look at the kids!You grow up to be a good person for society.Im donating only one reason Ive made a donation before and nowOur children will live in a difficult momentI wish I could get help from someoneI just want you to live with the help you can appreciateWhen I turn around and reach someoneIm sure theres a day.I had a nice Weekend with my family and I came home to my daily lifeStill, the wildfires are very damagingThere are people who can not go home, so I was small but I helped.You can sign up for Hope Bridge and press to sponsor it, and you can pay for itYou can sponsor that account, but its also used to donate forest fires.

Broadcaster Park Ji-yoon donated 10 million won to help victims of forest fires such as Uljin in Gyeongbuk and Samcheok in Gangwon.

Park Ji-yoon certified a donation of 10 million won to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association on his instagram on the afternoon of the 7th.

In addition, he said, "I had taken out the plaque of appreciation I had received at Hope Bridge for a while in the living room. I am not proud or showing off because there are many people who do better than me, but look at the children. If you grow up, you will be a person who helps society. "

Park Ji-yoon said, "The reason I donate is that it is the only one before. I wish my children could be helped by someone in some difficult moment that they will live in later life and live with gratitude for their help. If the things I have spilled turn around and reach someone, there will be such a day. I had a pleasant Weekend with my family and I came home and everyday, but there are still people who are suffering from forest fires and who can not go home. "

He added, "If you sign up for Hope Bridge and press to sponsor, you can pay your card. Even if you sponsor the account you see there, it is used for forest fire donation."

On the other hand, Park Ji-yoon married KBS announcer Choi Dong-seok in 2009, and has one male and one female.

I've been trying to get a plaque of appreciation

I put it out in the living room,

Because there are many people who do better than me

I'm not proud or trying to show you off.

Look at the kids!

You grow up to be a good person for society.

I'm donating only one reason I've made a donation before and now

Our children will live in a difficult moment

I wish I could get help from someone

I just want you to live with the help you can appreciate

When I turn around and reach someone

I'm sure there's a day.

I had a nice Weekend with my family and I came home to my daily life

Still, the wildfires are very damaging

There are people who can not go home, so I was small but I helped.

You can sign up for Hope Bridge and press to sponsor it, and you can pay for it

You can sponsor that account, but it's also used to donate forest fires.