Jeon So-min, Running Man' disjoint for Only 6 Years "Needs Time to Recharge"

On the 23rd, Jeon So-min agency King Kong by Starship said in an official position, Jeon So-min finally disjointed SBS Running Man on October 30th.After a long discussion with the Running Man members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better picture of my future activities, including acting, he said. He said.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly Running Man for six years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support from now on.Meanwhile, Jeon So-min was loved up in April 2017 when he joined Running Man with comedian Yang Se-chan.Actor Jeon So-min will be disjointing SBS Running Man for the last time on October 30th (Mon).After a long discussion with the Running Man members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better picture of my future activities including acting. .I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly Running Man every six years since April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support for Jeon So-min.

On the 23rd, Jeon So-min agency King Kong by Starship said in an official position, "Jeon So-min finally disjointed SBS Running Man' on October 30th." "After a long discussion with the Running Man' members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better picture of my future activities, including acting," he said. "He said. "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly Running Man' for six years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support from now on." Meanwhile, Jeon So-min was loved up in April 2017 when he joined Running Man' with comedian Yang Se-chan. Actor Jeon So-min will be disjointing SBS Running Man' for the last time on October 30th (Mon). After a long discussion with the Running Man' members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better picture of my future activities including acting. . I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly Running Man' every six years since April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support for Jeon So-min.