43-year-old Park Ji-yoon "uniform well digested and spent a lot of money, taking meridian massage"

Broadcaster Park Ji-yoon, 43, said he spent a lot of money wanting to digest the uniform well.Park Ji-yoon announced his determination to be the first sister of female detective in the online production presentation of female detective2 broadcast live on YouTube on December 28th.I was worried that I could get acquainted with my members because of the age difference, Park Ji-yoon said. I broadcast together, made friendship appearances, and talked in group chat rooms.The sum is really good, he said.If there is a personal wind, I want to do this program and get fifty, a thousand () years old, quite a bit still, Park Ji-yoon said.Saint Park Ji-yoon in 1979 is 43 years old this year.I wanted to digest the uniform more naturally, so I managed hard, and I spent a lot of money and hard work on the meridian massage, he said of the special effort for Season 2.Jang Doyeon, who expressed his determination to become a muse of Jung Jong-yeon PD at the time of season 1, laughed, I showed such strong aspirations, but it is still going on.Jung Jong-yeon PD praised Jang Doyeon will know that there are so many things he has without being surprised.It was useless, Jaejae said of his efforts, including avidly watching Detective Conan during season one.But I have been to the escape cafe again this time, he said. The most important thing is a healthy body. So I am working hard on PT. I want to be smart because I have a short bag strap, Bibi said.Female detective2 will be released for the first time on Tving on the 31st.
Broadcaster Park Ji-yoon, 43, said he spent a lot of money wanting to digest the uniform well.Park Ji-yoon announced his determination to be the first sister of female detective in the online production presentation of female detective2 broadcast live on YouTube on December 28th.I was worried that I could get acquainted with my members because of the age difference, Park Ji-yoon said. I broadcast together, made friendship appearances, and talked in group chat rooms.The sum is really good, he said.If there is a personal wind, I want to do this program and get fifty, a thousand () years old, quite a bit still, Park Ji-yoon said.Saint Park Ji-yoon in 1979 is 43 years old this year.I wanted to digest the uniform more naturally, so I managed hard, and I spent a lot of money and hard work on the meridian massage, he said of the special effort for Season 2.Jang Doyeon, who expressed his determination to become a muse of Jung Jong-yeon PD at the time of season 1, laughed, I showed such strong aspirations, but it is still going on.Jung Jong-yeon PD praised Jang Doyeon will know that there are so many things he has without being surprised.It was useless, Jaejae said of his efforts, including avidly watching Detective Conan during season one.But I have been to the escape cafe again this time, he said. The most important thing is a healthy body. So I am working hard on PT. I want to be smart because I have a short bag strap, Bibi said.Female detective2 will be released for the first time on Tving on the 31st.

Broadcaster Park Ji-yoon, 43, said he spent a lot of money wanting to digest the uniform well.

Park Ji-yoon announced his determination to be the first sister of 'female detective' in the online production presentation of 'female detective2' broadcast live on YouTube on December 28th.

"I was worried that I could get acquainted with my members because of the age difference," Park Ji-yoon said. "I broadcast together, made friendship appearances, and talked in group chat rooms. The sum is really good," he said.

"If there is a personal wind, I want to do this program and get fifty, a thousand () years old, quite a bit still," Park Ji-yoon said. Saint Park Ji-yoon in 1979 is 43 years old this year.

"I wanted to digest the uniform more naturally, so I managed hard, and I spent a lot of money and hard work on the meridian massage," he said of the special effort for Season 2.

Jang Doyeon, who expressed his determination to become a muse of Jung Jong-yeon PD at the time of season 1, laughed, "I showed such strong aspirations, but it is still going on."

Jung Jong-yeon PD praised "Jang Doyeon will know that there are so many things he has without being surprised."

"It was useless," Jaejae said of his efforts, including avidly watching "Detective Conan" during season one. But I have been to the escape cafe again this time, "he said." The most important thing is a healthy body. So I am working hard on PT. "

"I want to be smart because I have a short bag strap," Bibi said.

'female detective2' will be released for the first time on Tving on the 31st.