Park Ji-yoon nokizone benefit controversy..."Celebrity is not a preference."

A Restaurant located in Jeju explained after the controversy over the benefit of nokizone Celebrity.The controversy began when a netizen who had recently traveled to Jeju Island posted on a travel-related site.I asked the company if it was nokizone, and it was said that it was not a room because it was a single knife, Lee wrote on the 12th, and I saw pictures of the famous influencer and Broadcaster family eating and drinking in the room (with the children).The company mentioned by this netizen is a place that has gained fame as an Italian Restaurant in Jeju Island.Broadcaster, who found this place with his family, was Park Ji-yoon, an announcer.More than 200 comments were posted on the post, followed by a hot reaction.This netizen posted again: I asked the Restaurant and received the same answer as the person who asked the same question as me, he added.Park Ji-yoon made a reservation after taking an acquaintance without going through Instagram on his first visit, and he made a reservation for the next visit to Wedding anniversary, but he also made a reservation this time, but he did not recognize the nokizone and came with his children, Lee said.I have been decorating with my children because I am a Wedding anniversary, but I have been inevitably accompanied by my children because I can not give them a can, he said. I will continue to maintain nokizone because I think it is harmful to children as well as children.The standards should be clear to run the nokizone, said a netizen who posted the article earlier. I think its a shame to deal with this, he said.In this regard, the Restaurant executive said, Park Ji-yoon was booked in the name of someone other than Park Ji-yoon while notifying that it is not a nokizone only with the Instagram Direct message (DM).I was in the position of my father, who was raising children, and I couldnt refuse the situation at the time, he said. I was in the position of a father who was raising children.I also run it as a nokizone for my family and acquaintances.Park Ji-yoon did not book it himself, but he did not know it was nokizone, and he was not a Celebrity, but he was in a difficult situation, so I allowed him to stand for the decision maker. We will continue to make efforts to ensure the safety of our children, he said.
A Restaurant located in Jeju explained after the controversy over the benefit of nokizone Celebrity.The controversy began when a netizen who had recently traveled to Jeju Island posted on a travel-related site.I asked the company if it was nokizone, and it was said that it was not a room because it was a single knife, Lee wrote on the 12th, and I saw pictures of the famous influencer and Broadcaster family eating and drinking in the room (with the children).The company mentioned by this netizen is a place that has gained fame as an Italian Restaurant in Jeju Island.Broadcaster, who found this place with his family, was Park Ji-yoon, an announcer.More than 200 comments were posted on the post, followed by a hot reaction.This netizen posted again: I asked the Restaurant and received the same answer as the person who asked the same question as me, he added.Park Ji-yoon made a reservation after taking an acquaintance without going through Instagram on his first visit, and he made a reservation for the next visit to Wedding anniversary, but he also made a reservation this time, but he did not recognize the nokizone and came with his children, Lee said.I have been decorating with my children because I am a Wedding anniversary, but I have been inevitably accompanied by my children because I can not give them a can, he said. I will continue to maintain nokizone because I think it is harmful to children as well as children.The standards should be clear to run the nokizone, said a netizen who posted the article earlier. I think its a shame to deal with this, he said.In this regard, the Restaurant executive said, Park Ji-yoon was booked in the name of someone other than Park Ji-yoon while notifying that it is not a nokizone only with the Instagram Direct message (DM).I was in the position of my father, who was raising children, and I couldnt refuse the situation at the time, he said. I was in the position of a father who was raising children.I also run it as a nokizone for my family and acquaintances.Park Ji-yoon did not book it himself, but he did not know it was nokizone, and he was not a Celebrity, but he was in a difficult situation, so I allowed him to stand for the decision maker. We will continue to make efforts to ensure the safety of our children, he said.

A Restaurant located in Jeju explained after the controversy over the benefit of nokizone Celebrity.

The controversy began when a netizen who had recently traveled to Jeju Island posted on a travel-related site. “I asked the company if it was nokizone, and it was said that it was not a room because it was a single knife,” Lee wrote on the 12th, “and I saw pictures of the famous influencer and Broadcaster family eating and drinking in the room (with the children).

The company mentioned by this netizen is a place that has gained fame as an Italian Restaurant in Jeju Island. Broadcaster, who found this place with his family, was Park Ji-yoon, an announcer.

More than 200 comments were posted on the post, followed by a hot reaction.

This netizen posted again: “I asked the Restaurant and received the same answer as the person who asked the same question as me,” he added.

Park Ji-yoon made a reservation after taking an acquaintance without going through Instagram on his first visit, and he made a reservation for the next visit to Wedding anniversary, but he also made a reservation this time, but he did not recognize the nokizone and came with his children,” Lee said.

"I have been decorating with my children because I am a Wedding anniversary, but I have been inevitably accompanied by my children because I can not give them a can," he said. "I will continue to maintain nokizone because I think it is harmful to children as well as children."

“The standards should be clear to run the nokizone,” said a netizen who posted the article earlier. “I think it’s a shame to deal with this,” he said.

In this regard, the Restaurant executive said, "Park Ji-yoon was booked in the name of someone other than Park Ji-yoon while notifying that it is not a nokizone only with the Instagram Direct message (DM). “I was in the position of my father, who was raising children, and I couldn’t refuse the situation at the time,” he said. “I was in the position of a father who was raising children.”

"I also run it as a nokizone for my family and acquaintances. Park Ji-yoon did not book it himself, but he did not know it was nokizone, and he was not a Celebrity, but he was in a difficult situation, so I allowed him to stand for the decision maker. " “We will continue to make efforts to ensure the safety of our children,” he said.