Park Hae-mi "The Legacy to Give Your Son: Debt...I'll Pay You, So Liquidate the Principal" ('Attack on Titan's Half-Mail')

Park Hae-mi, who appeared on Channel S Attack on Titans, caught the attention by revealing that he would hand over debts to his sons as a legacy.Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo sent positive energy-filled consolation and support.In Attack on Titans grandmother, Kim Young-ok and Na Moon-hee are daughters-in-law, and Park Jung-soo is a daughter. Park Hae-mi, who is already familiar with Trio, appears.But there is no iron around, he said.Park Hae-mi has been on stage abroad with his own performance and Confessions wanting to live like a gypsy.He wanted to do educational projects and established an alternative arts high school and operated a youth musical group.Park Hae-mi, who is investing in musicals even if he earns money hard, said, I need money to produce content.I told my sons to pay the interest, so you had to settle the principal. I decided to leave the debt as a legacy. Kim Young-ok, who was shocked by the stagnation of the shocking legacy, said, It is sophistication, but Park Hae-mis refutation that there is no motive for life if there is not too much debtKim Young-ok told Park Hae-mi, who wanted to do a lot, but even that dream was not enough, It is the best envy.I thought that it was when I was young and I was old without thinking about it.I should push it out instead, he said, cheering Park Hae-mis dream, and adding, I am trying to make Park Hae-mi achieve a dream that I have not achieved. Na Moon-hee also sent positive energy, saying, Do not worry too much and do not notice others. It is a wonderful OK Hammy.Park Hae-mi thanked him for saying, I am happy to get confidence.Then came a story about three mothers but who was worried that they were not loved by anyone.The story grew up under the pro-Grandmas Boy and first met my parents at the age of six.But my father soon left for Japan on business, and the story of my mother and three half-brothers was raised throughout my childhood.Since then, with the recommendation of mothers and relatives, the storyteller has adopted United States of America in anticipation of being fully loved.But the United States of America father molested her, and when she asked for help from the United States of America mother, she was excommunicated and returned to Korea in half a year.Family said to the return story, and when he was in Japan with his father, he was bullied because he was Korean and even attempted suicide.After becoming an adult, the storyteller returned to Korea to become independent, and when he picked up the Family Relationship certificate, he saw that the storyteller had another name instead of his mothers name.The relationship with the mother, which the storyteller raised after learning about the existence of the birth mother, became worse, and at the moment when the mother died of cancer, the storyteller said that he could not say that he loved her.The story was I have been taking psychiatric medication for 14 years because I think that anyone wants me to love me.Kim Young-ok said, You shouldnt be squandering from a depressing thought. Na Moon-hee said, Nothing is your Choices.I have no Choices on my own. The story that shed tears in warm comfort also smiled with strength.The last story was that he was suffering from the fear of death, a high-altitude rope worker who worked at a high-rise, such as repairing and cleaning high-rise buildings and cleaning wind power towers.The storyteller witnessed a lightning strike right next to him, shocked by the incident of cutting off the rope line because it was loud, and the incident of cutting the line because he thought that the dementia Grandmas Boy was a thief.In addition, the storyteller complained about the memories and truth experiences that were hurt by peoples prejudiced gaze.But the story-teller said, There is a thrill that is hard to give up. There is air and freedom that only the rope ball can enjoy.I can not say the sense of accomplishment I feel after work. Kim Young-ok advised, Comparing the chances of winning the lottery to the chance of being thundered, it is possible to be right even if it is not this job.In the analogy of the lottery, the story was more relaxed.Kim Young-ok told the story that he was afraid of cultivating a junior because it was too dangerous, saying, We have to tell you how to overcome the risk.Na Moon-hee also said, I have been through it and have overcome it. It will be a great help for my juniors. The storyteller got courage and decided to train juniors again.Attack on Titans Half-Mail, which is showing the MZ generations taste sniper spicy Hallmanial talk, will be broadcast every Tuesday night at 8:30 pm on Channel S.
Park Hae-mi, who appeared on Channel S Attack on Titans, caught the attention by revealing that he would hand over debts to his sons as a legacy.Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo sent positive energy-filled consolation and support.In Attack on Titans grandmother, Kim Young-ok and Na Moon-hee are daughters-in-law, and Park Jung-soo is a daughter. Park Hae-mi, who is already familiar with Trio, appears.But there is no iron around, he said.Park Hae-mi has been on stage abroad with his own performance and Confessions wanting to live like a gypsy.He wanted to do educational projects and established an alternative arts high school and operated a youth musical group.Park Hae-mi, who is investing in musicals even if he earns money hard, said, I need money to produce content.I told my sons to pay the interest, so you had to settle the principal. I decided to leave the debt as a legacy. Kim Young-ok, who was shocked by the stagnation of the shocking legacy, said, It is sophistication, but Park Hae-mis refutation that there is no motive for life if there is not too much debtKim Young-ok told Park Hae-mi, who wanted to do a lot, but even that dream was not enough, It is the best envy.I thought that it was when I was young and I was old without thinking about it.I should push it out instead, he said, cheering Park Hae-mis dream, and adding, I am trying to make Park Hae-mi achieve a dream that I have not achieved. Na Moon-hee also sent positive energy, saying, Do not worry too much and do not notice others. It is a wonderful OK Hammy.Park Hae-mi thanked him for saying, I am happy to get confidence.Then came a story about three mothers but who was worried that they were not loved by anyone.The story grew up under the pro-Grandmas Boy and first met my parents at the age of six.But my father soon left for Japan on business, and the story of my mother and three half-brothers was raised throughout my childhood.Since then, with the recommendation of mothers and relatives, the storyteller has adopted United States of America in anticipation of being fully loved.But the United States of America father molested her, and when she asked for help from the United States of America mother, she was excommunicated and returned to Korea in half a year.Family said to the return story, and when he was in Japan with his father, he was bullied because he was Korean and even attempted suicide.After becoming an adult, the storyteller returned to Korea to become independent, and when he picked up the Family Relationship certificate, he saw that the storyteller had another name instead of his mothers name.The relationship with the mother, which the storyteller raised after learning about the existence of the birth mother, became worse, and at the moment when the mother died of cancer, the storyteller said that he could not say that he loved her.The story was I have been taking psychiatric medication for 14 years because I think that anyone wants me to love me.Kim Young-ok said, You shouldnt be squandering from a depressing thought. Na Moon-hee said, Nothing is your Choices.I have no Choices on my own. The story that shed tears in warm comfort also smiled with strength.The last story was that he was suffering from the fear of death, a high-altitude rope worker who worked at a high-rise, such as repairing and cleaning high-rise buildings and cleaning wind power towers.The storyteller witnessed a lightning strike right next to him, shocked by the incident of cutting off the rope line because it was loud, and the incident of cutting the line because he thought that the dementia Grandmas Boy was a thief.In addition, the storyteller complained about the memories and truth experiences that were hurt by peoples prejudiced gaze.But the story-teller said, There is a thrill that is hard to give up. There is air and freedom that only the rope ball can enjoy.I can not say the sense of accomplishment I feel after work. Kim Young-ok advised, Comparing the chances of winning the lottery to the chance of being thundered, it is possible to be right even if it is not this job.In the analogy of the lottery, the story was more relaxed.Kim Young-ok told the story that he was afraid of cultivating a junior because it was too dangerous, saying, We have to tell you how to overcome the risk.Na Moon-hee also said, I have been through it and have overcome it. It will be a great help for my juniors. The storyteller got courage and decided to train juniors again.Attack on Titans Half-Mail, which is showing the MZ generations taste sniper spicy Hallmanial talk, will be broadcast every Tuesday night at 8:30 pm on Channel S.

Park Hae-mi, who appeared on Channel S 'Attack on Titan's', caught the attention by revealing that he would hand over debts to his sons as a legacy. Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo sent positive energy-filled consolation and support.

In Attack on Titan's grandmother, Kim Young-ok and Na Moon-hee are daughters-in-law, and Park Jung-soo is a daughter. Park Hae-mi, who is already familiar with Trio, appears. But there is no iron around, "he said.

Park Hae-mi has been on stage abroad with his own performance and Confessions wanting to live like a gypsy. He wanted to do educational projects and established an alternative arts high school and operated a youth musical group. Park Hae-mi, who is investing in musicals even if he earns money hard, said, "I need money to produce content. I told my sons to pay the interest, so you had to settle the principal. I decided to leave the debt as a legacy. "

Kim Young-ok, who was shocked by the stagnation of the shocking legacy, said, "It is sophistication," but Park Hae-mi's refutation that "there is no motive for life if there is not too much debt"

Kim Young-ok told Park Hae-mi, who wanted to do a lot, but even that dream was not enough, "It is the best envy. I thought that it was when I was young and I was old without thinking about it. I should push it out instead, "he said, cheering Park Hae-mi's dream, and adding," I am trying to make Park Hae-mi achieve a dream that I have not achieved. "

Na Moon-hee also sent positive energy, saying, "Do not worry too much and do not notice others. It is a wonderful OK Hammy." Park Hae-mi thanked him for saying, "I am happy to get confidence."

Then came a story about three mothers but who was worried that they were not loved by anyone.

The story grew up under the pro-Grandma's Boy and first met my parents at the age of six. But my father soon left for Japan on business, and the story of my mother and three half-brothers was raised throughout my childhood. Since then, with the recommendation of mothers and relatives, the storyteller has adopted United States of America in anticipation of being fully loved. But the United States of America father molested her, and when she asked for help from the United States of America mother, she was excommunicated and returned to Korea in half a year. Family said to the return story, and when he was in Japan with his father, he was bullied because he was Korean and even attempted suicide.

After becoming an adult, the storyteller returned to Korea to become independent, and when he picked up the Family Relationship certificate, he saw that the storyteller had another name instead of his mother's name. The relationship with the mother, which the storyteller raised after learning about the existence of the birth mother, became worse, and at the moment when the mother died of cancer, the storyteller said that he could not say that he loved her.

The story was "I have been taking psychiatric medication for 14 years because I think that anyone wants me to love me." Kim Young-ok said, “You shouldn’t be squandering from a depressing thought.” Na Moon-hee said, “Nothing is your Choices. I have no Choices on my own. "The story that shed tears in warm comfort also smiled with strength.

The last story was that he was suffering from the fear of death, a high-altitude rope worker who worked at a high-rise, such as repairing and cleaning high-rise buildings and cleaning wind power towers. The storyteller witnessed a lightning strike right next to him, shocked by the incident of cutting off the rope line because it was loud, and the incident of cutting the line because he thought that the dementia Grandma's Boy was a thief. In addition, the storyteller complained about the memories and truth experiences that were hurt by people's prejudiced gaze.

But the story-teller said, “There is a thrill that is hard to give up. There is air and freedom that only the rope ball can enjoy. I can not say the sense of accomplishment I feel after work. "

Kim Young-ok advised, “Comparing the chances of winning the lottery to the chance of being thundered, it is possible to be right even if it is not this job. In the analogy of the lottery, the story was more relaxed. Kim Young-ok told the story that he was afraid of cultivating a junior because it was too dangerous, saying, "We have to tell you how to overcome the risk." Na Moon-hee also said, "I have been through it and have overcome it. It will be a great help for my juniors." The storyteller got courage and decided to train juniors again.

Attack on Titan's Half-Mail, which is showing the MZ generation's taste sniper spicy 'Hallmanial' talk, will be broadcast every Tuesday night at 8:30 pm on Channel S.