Park Hae-mi "Leaving a legacy to owe to two sons" "My son opposes my love affair, the sad year" (Attack on Titan's grandmother)

On the afternoon of the 22nd, Channel S Attack on Titans Halmae, Primadonna Park Hae-mi, who represents Korea, appeared and received the pleasure of the peoples Halmae.Park Hae-mi said, I do not have iron around me.As soon as he graduated from college, he dreamed of becoming a prime-time opera, and tried to go to Italy to study, but he said he had to marry and he had to close his dream.Park Hae-mi, who had been living a life other than his life since marriage, said he became alone after divorce and only learned freedom.I was so strange to be alone when I was running, and I realized that I was free at 59. I did not know freedom before that, and everyone knew I was free.Both sons were big. I am alone now. The joy of freedom was so good that I could not imagine it. Park Hae-mi confessed that he now wants to try his dream of not having it as a young man; he said he wanted to go abroad and perform and hang out with local artists and dance.He also talked about another dream, educational projects: I brought a one-year education course from the prestigious University of Arts in England, and I founded an alternative arts high school.The youth musical group has been formed. The team is preparing for it while traveling around the country. Thats fun in itself.I had a dream and had a hard time. I needed money to make overseas musicals. I was reinvesting most of my income in musicals.So I got a debt. I am worried about whether I will pay my debt by making money hard or live for me. Park Jung-soo advised, Live for you.Park Hae-mi then asked, So you can leave that debt to your son? And Park Jung-soo said, Thats not it.Why do you give it to your children? Park Hae-mi said: So I told my sons a while ago: I owe my mother, Ill pay the interest at my best, but you guys should liquidate the principal.I decided to leave my debt as a legacy. Kim Young-ok said, Its sophistication.I think I can not give my children a motivation for life even if I do not have too much debt, Park Hae-mi said. I think it is really basic.I told him it was more of a debt than home, he explained.There was also talk of love: Park Hae-mi revealed that his son, Sung-jae, was against his love affair, saying: I dont like dating, hes a very conservative kid.I watched TV and movies once and I got a kiss. My son said I envy you. So, You have a girlfriend?I should not say that. My son is sorry, but he does not want my love. He said, If I do love, my sons face changes.Then one day suddenly, Mom, Ill make a lot of money and send you a cruise!If you have that much money in about 10 years, you will be on a cruise, so meet a rich grandfather on the cruise!So I said, In 10 years, I am in my late 60s, and my grandfather likes Grandmas Boy? Grandpa likes you. My son doesnt think Im getting old; thats upsetting, said Park Jung-soo, in the words of Park Hae-mi, thats that his son is admitting Park Hae-mi.My mother thinks that she is a cool woman even if she is old, a cool Grandmas Boy even if she is old. The Halmads told Park Hae-mi to go to the dream.Kim Young-ok said, Now I feel like Im a hard-ready person for everything in a lot of ways. Na Moon-hee also said, Im a hard-ready person. Dont worry.Park Hae-mi was impressed by the warm words of his grandmothers and said, I want to go as I thought.I was very empowered, he said.

On the afternoon of the 22nd, Channel S 'Attack on Titan's Halmae', Primadonna Park Hae-mi, who represents Korea, appeared and received the pleasure of the people's Halmae.

Park Hae-mi said, "I do not have iron around me." As soon as he graduated from college, he dreamed of becoming a prime-time opera, and tried to go to Italy to study, but he said he had to marry and he had to close his dream. Park Hae-mi, who had been living a life other than his life since marriage, said he became alone after divorce and only learned freedom.

"I was so strange to be alone when I was running, and I realized that I was free at 59. I did not know freedom before that, and everyone knew I was free. Both sons were big. I am alone now. The joy of freedom was so good that I could not imagine it. "

Park Hae-mi confessed that he now wants to try his dream of not having it as a young man; he said he wanted to go abroad and perform and hang out with local artists and dance.

He also talked about another dream, educational projects: "I brought a one-year education course from the prestigious University of Arts in England, and I founded an alternative arts high school. The youth musical group has been formed. The team is preparing for it while traveling around the country. That's fun in itself."

I had a dream and had a hard time. I needed money to make overseas musicals. I was reinvesting most of my income in musicals. So I got a debt. I am worried about whether I will pay my debt by making money hard or live for me. "

Park Jung-soo advised, "Live for you." Park Hae-mi then asked, "So you can leave that debt to your son?" And Park Jung-soo said, "That's not it. Why do you give it to your children? "

Park Hae-mi said: "So I told my sons a while ago: 'I owe my mother, I'll pay the interest at my best, but you guys should liquidate the principal.' I decided to leave my debt as a legacy. "

Kim Young-ok said, "It's sophistication. "I think I can not give my children a motivation for life even if I do not have too much debt," Park Hae-mi said. "I think it is really basic. I told him it was more of a debt than home," he explained.

There was also talk of love: Park Hae-mi revealed that his son, Sung-jae, was against his love affair, saying: "I don't like dating, he's a very conservative kid. I watched TV and movies once and I got a kiss. My son said "I envy you." So, "You have a girlfriend? I should not say that. "My son is sorry, but he does not want my love." He said, "If I do love, my son's face changes. Then one day suddenly, 'Mom, I'll make a lot of money and send you a cruise!' 'If you have that much money in about 10 years, you will be on a cruise, so meet a rich grandfather on the cruise!' So I said, 'In 10 years, I am in my late 60s, and my grandfather likes Grandma's Boy? Grandpa likes you.' "

"My son doesn't think I'm getting old; that's upsetting," said Park Jung-soo, in the words of Park Hae-mi, "that's that his son is admitting Park Hae-mi. My mother thinks that she is a cool woman even if she is old, a cool Grandma's Boy even if she is old. "

The Halmads told Park Hae-mi to go to the dream.

Kim Young-ok said, "Now I feel like I'm a hard-ready person for everything in a lot of ways." Na Moon-hee also said, "I'm a hard-ready person. Don't worry. Park Hae-mi was impressed by the warm words of his grandmothers and said, "I want to go as I thought. I was very empowered," he said.