'Myocardial Infarction and Blindness' Yong-Shik Lee "SUMIN I will stay foolish even if I go to heaven"

Broadcaster Yong-Shik Lee showed off his affection for his late daughter and impressed her.Yong-Shik Lee appeared on TV Chosun Perfect Life broadcast on the 23rd.On this day, Yong-Shik Lee said, Now I am living a second life. He showed his death threshold.Yong-Shik Lee fell in 1997 with an acute myocardial infarction and made him sad. Yong-Shik Lee recalled the time and said, I was not drunk when I was breathing.The most scary thing was the fear of death. I wanted to do what if I left after having a six-year-old baby in eight years. Even after that, Yong-Shik Lee could not avoid blindness in his right eye due to the brain infarction.Meanwhile, Yong-Shik Lee mentioned his wife who kept him at the time of the battle and his daughter who was a great help to his diet.Yong-Shik Lee has maintained his weight well after the success of the 42kg diet.I tried to take care of myself, I pass like a juma lamp, but my family seems strong, lets live a healthy long time, Yong-Shik Lee told his wife.Yong-Shik Lee then told her daughter SUMIN, When I see you, I feel like the happiest father in the world.The next thing I was born, I was born as a father daughter, he said. I will stay stupid until I go to heaven someday, or even if I go to heaven.I love you so much, she said, causing her to shed tears.

Broadcaster Yong-Shik Lee showed off his affection for his late daughter and impressed her.

Yong-Shik Lee appeared on TV Chosun 'Perfect Life' broadcast on the 23rd.

On this day, Yong-Shik Lee said, "Now I am living a second life." He showed his death threshold.

Yong-Shik Lee fell in 1997 with an acute myocardial infarction and made him sad. Yong-Shik Lee recalled the time and said, "I was not drunk when I was breathing. The most scary thing was the fear of death. I wanted to do what if I left after having a six-year-old baby in eight years. "

Even after that, Yong-Shik Lee could not avoid blindness in his right eye due to the brain infarction.

Meanwhile, Yong-Shik Lee mentioned his wife who kept him at the time of the battle and his daughter who was a great help to his diet. Yong-Shik Lee has maintained his weight well after the success of the 42kg diet.

"I tried to take care of myself, I pass like a juma lamp, but my family seems strong, let's live a healthy long time," Yong-Shik Lee told his wife.

Yong-Shik Lee then told her daughter SUMIN, "When I see you, I feel like the happiest Father in the world. "The next thing I was born, I was born as a Father daughter," he said. "I will stay stupid until I go to heaven someday, or even if I go to heaven. I love you so much," she said, causing her to shed tears.