"I have to go meat...Lee Seung-gi, shock at constitution diagnosis "living the opposite."

Seoul) = Lee Seung-gi was surprised to find that he lived a life opposite his constitution after being tested for constitution.On the 20th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers appeared as actor Bae Jong-ok and spent a day with the members.Bae Jong-ok said he was diagnosed with constitution and had a vegetarian diet for 14 years because he did not fit the meat.The members of All The Butlers were also diagnosed with constitution.Lee Seung-gi was a gold constitution like Bae Jong-ok.Dr. Cho Byeong-je of Oriental Medicine advised Lee Seung-gi, If the gold constitution eats a lot of meat, it becomes a dogmatic personality.Lee Seung-gi laughed and laughed, explaining, Sometimes I do what I think, but thats because I am rational.Dr. Cho said, The gold constitution belongs to the ambitious brother, but if you think it is right, you go as it is.Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed recently for creating meat-eating content on her personal YouTube channel.However, he said, When I do xercise, it is not uncomfortable to eat chicken breast because it is good to eat chicken breast, and it is not too much to lose weight.Also, gold constitutions such as Lee Seung-gi should avoid sweaty Exercise or hot water baths.Lee Seung-gi was surprised and said, Exercise, which is less sweaty, is not like Exercise, so I sweat it and Exercise it very much. I thought I liked Exercise, but when I was isolated from Corona 19, I did not think of Exercise.Lee Seung-gi then showered with hot water, and Yoo Soo-bin laughed, saying, I have lived only the opposite of this brother.Li Jung and Yoo Soo-bin are neck (title) constitutions; they are passionate when working or working, but they tend to hang around at home.This constitution is a high risk of obesity and should reduce salt if you eat a lot of grain carbohydrates, Dr. Cho said.Yang Se-hyeongs native body is sensitive to smell and vision, so two or three times is a type that I do not want to eat.Yang Se-hyeong was surprised and said, I do not want to eat overlapping, so I write down what I ate, it is a style to eat as much as possible.The soil constitution can eat most of the food, but spices and tropical fruits are not good for the body.Yang Se-hyeong was embarrassed, saying, I ate lemon every morning and I felt like waking up my organs.

Seoul) = Lee Seung-gi was surprised to find that he lived a life opposite his constitution after being tested for constitution.

On the 20th, SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' appeared as actor Bae Jong-ok and spent a day with the members.

Bae Jong-ok said he was diagnosed with constitution and had a vegetarian diet for 14 years because he did not fit the meat. The members of 'All The Butlers' were also diagnosed with constitution.

Lee Seung-gi was a gold constitution like Bae Jong-ok. Dr. Cho Byeong-je of Oriental Medicine advised Lee Seung-gi, "If the gold constitution eats a lot of meat, it becomes a dogmatic personality." Lee Seung-gi laughed and laughed, explaining, "Sometimes I do what I think, but that's because I am rational."

Dr. Cho said, "The gold constitution belongs to the ambitious brother, but if you think it is right, you go as it is."

Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed recently for creating meat-eating content on her personal YouTube channel. However, he said, "When I do xercise, it is not uncomfortable to eat chicken breast because it is good to eat chicken breast, and it is not too much to lose weight."

Also, gold constitutions such as Lee Seung-gi should avoid sweaty Exercise or hot water baths. Lee Seung-gi was surprised and said, "Exercise, which is less sweaty, is not like Exercise, so I sweat it and Exercise it very much. I thought I liked Exercise, but when I was isolated from Corona 19, I did not think of Exercise. Lee Seung-gi then showered with hot water, and Yoo Soo-bin laughed, saying, "I have lived only the opposite of this brother."

Li Jung and Yoo Soo-bin are neck (title) constitutions; they are passionate when working or working, but they tend to hang around at home. "This constitution is a high risk of obesity and should reduce salt if you eat a lot of grain carbohydrates," Dr. Cho said.

Yang Se-hyeong's native body is sensitive to smell and vision, so two or three times is a type that I do not want to eat. Yang Se-hyeong was surprised and said, "I do not want to eat overlapping, so I write down what I ate, it is a style to eat as much as possible."

The soil constitution can eat most of the food, but spices and tropical fruits are not good for the body. Yang Se-hyeong was embarrassed, saying, "I ate lemon every morning and I felt like waking up my organs.