Lee Hye-sung from Seoul National University, "All States of the Mock Test 50"

Seoul =) = Broadcaster Lee Hye-sung gathered attention with Seoul National University student talk.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, brain expert jung jae-seung Sabu appeared to learn about the difficulties of human relations and the resulting brain scientific phenomenon.Actor Lee Sang-yoon and broadcaster Lee Hye-sung appeared as daily guests on the day; the two are Seoul National University alumni.Lee Hye-sung said, I was a big fan during season 1 of (All The Butlers). I also wanted to meet you a lot because you were my senior.11student number Lee Hye-sung Lee Sang-yoon said, I am a 00student number and I probably went to school with The Graduate very late.Lee Sang-yoon is from the physics department and Lee Hye-sung is from the business administration department.When Lee Hye-sung said, (Physics) is the top of science, Lee Sang-yoon laughed, saying, Medical school is the top, thats the story of the 70s.Lee Hye-sung said, Friends know my brother in detail. They told me that The Graduate was delayed because I couldnt take college English courses.Lee Sang-yoon said, How do you know that? Its a subject you have to listen to in the first grade, but you have to listen to it someday.The members of All The Butlers were impressed when Lee Hye-sung said he was from Seoul National Universitys business administration department.Lee Sang-yoon also said, Its really an elite department.Lee Hye-sung said, I do not know the competition rate, but when I was in high school, I was in the All states 50.Lee Hye-sung said, There are preconceived notions that Seoul University students are not funny.I heard a lot of stories like that, maybe there is a funny Seoul student. Lee Dae-Ho Kim Dong-Hyun laughed because he was not preconceived notions.Lee Hye-sung talked about the history of preconceived notions and said, In the distant past, preconceived notions would have been needed to survive. For example, the experience of this colored mushroom dies when you eat it I think I could have made a quicker judgment. Lee Sang-yoon said he believes the preconceived notions came from a defense mechanism.Its more about arming yourself in your own way than approaching without any information, maybe its from your own experience, he said.Kim Dong-Hyun, preconceived notions seem to be getting easier, but it seems to be using preconceived notions because it is not enough time to find out.Jung jae-seung said that this analysis is correct and said, There is an expression of cognitive mischief, our brain saves thought energy like a miser who does not want to think. Ellen Burstyns position requires brain effort He said.On the same day, Jung jae-seung said, What kind of clock do you want to go to the party? Many answered good expensive clock.Lee Hye-sung said, Everyone seems to have experienced it, but when I go to a department store luxury store or shop, I do not have an employee attitude. If you wear good clothes, you respond well. He said.Lee Dae-Ho said, When I go to a parents meeting, I start with mothers bags. I see who heard what. I think its almost like a bullying atmosphere when my parents intentionally go to school. I think its right. Yang Se-hyeong also agreed that there are clocks, cars, bags, etc., information that you can tell without having to talk a lot when you first meet.However, jung jae-seung said, Then I went to a home party and asked me who I would like to talk to and who I would like to be friends with.Most of them answered that they were the ones who had a simple clock.Jung jae-seung said, I would like to talk to a person who has a simple clock and get to know him. It is not really easy to think from Ellen Burstyns point of view, He said.

Seoul =) = Broadcaster Lee Hye-sung gathered attention with 'Seoul National University student' talk. In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, 'brain expert' jung jae-seung Sabu appeared to learn about the difficulties of human relations and the resulting brain scientific phenomenon. Actor Lee Sang-yoon and broadcaster Lee Hye-sung appeared as daily guests on the day; the two are Seoul National University alumni. Lee Hye-sung said, "I was a big fan during season 1 of (All The Butlers). I also wanted to meet you a lot because you were my senior." 11student number Lee Hye-sung Lee Sang-yoon said, "I am a 00student number and I probably went to school with The Graduate very late." Lee Sang-yoon is from the physics department and Lee Hye-sung is from the business administration department. When Lee Hye-sung said, "(Physics) is the top of science," Lee Sang-yoon laughed, saying, "Medical school is the top, that's the story of the '70s." Lee Hye-sung said, "Friends know my brother in detail. They told me that The Graduate was delayed because I couldn't take 'college English' courses." Lee Sang-yoon said, "How do you know that? It's a subject you have to listen to in the first grade, but you have to listen to it someday. The members of All The Butlers were impressed when Lee Hye-sung said he was from Seoul National University's business administration department.Lee Sang-yoon also said, "It's really an elite department." Lee Hye-sung said, "I do not know the competition rate, but when I was in high school, I was in the All states 50." Lee Hye-sung said, "There are preconceived notions that 'Seoul University students are not funny'. I heard a lot of stories like that, maybe there is a funny Seoul student. "Lee Dae-Ho Kim Dong-Hyun laughed because he was not preconceived notions. Lee Hye-sung talked about the history of preconceived notions and said, "In the distant past, preconceived notions would have been needed to survive. For example, the experience of 'this colored mushroom dies when you eat it' I think I could have made a quicker judgment. " Lee Sang-yoon said he believes the preconceived notions came from a 'defense mechanism'. "It's more about arming yourself in your own way than approaching without any information, maybe it's from your own experience," he said. Kim Dong-Hyun, "preconceived notions seem to be getting easier, but it seems to be using preconceived notions because it is not enough time to find out." jung jae-seung said that this analysis is correct and said, "There is an expression of cognitive mischief, our brain saves thought energy like a miser who does not want to think." Ellen Burstyn's position requires brain effort "He said. On the same day, jung jae-seung said, "What kind of clock do you want to go to the party?" Many answered "good expensive clock". Lee Hye-sung said, "Everyone seems to have experienced it, but when I go to a department store luxury store or shop, I do not have an employee attitude." "If you wear good clothes, you respond well. "He said. Lee Dae-Ho said, "When I go to a parent's meeting, I start with Mothers' bags. I see who heard what." "I think it's almost like a bullying atmosphere when my parents intentionally go to school. I think it's right. " Yang Se-hyeong also agreed that "there are clocks, cars, bags, etc., information that you can tell without having to talk a lot when you first meet." However, jung jae-seung said, "Then I went to a home party and asked me who I would like to talk to and who I would like to be friends with." Most of them answered that they were the ones who had a simple clock. jung jae-seung said, "I would like to talk to a person who has a simple clock and get to know him." "It is not really easy to think from Ellen Burstyn's point of view, "He said.