Lee Yeon-bok "Joo Hyun-mi and class like alumni + the same"...Tragic pride Confessions

Seoul) = Chef Lee Yeon-bok was in the same class, the same school as singer Joo Hyun-mi, Confessions said.In the MBN entertainment program God and the Blind, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, Lee Yeon-bok Chef, a Chinese food master, told his life history.Lee Yeon-bok surprised everyone by saying that he was from the same school, saying, I am an elementary school alumnus, the same school.Lee Yeon-bok recalled Joo Hyun-mi, When I was in the third and fourth grades, there was a Lee Mi-ja mochang tournament, and Joo Hyun-mi sang, not Lee Mi-ja imitation, but the song itself well received and I remember it.Lee Yeon-bok said, When I go to a Chinese school, I made it like a museum, and it is the people who shined it. The first is me.He then delivered a video letter to Joo Hyun-mi, who had never met in broadcasting since childhood, saying, I am from Hyo (Hyo) class, I said I would be glad to see it on the air, but I do not hit it once.On the other hand, MBN God and the Hanbang is a genuine reincarnation Life talk show that captures the curiosity of the world by Kim Gura, the great king of the gods,

Seoul) = Chef Lee Yeon-bok was in the same class, the same school as singer Joo Hyun-mi, Confessions said.

In the MBN entertainment program "God and the Blind", which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, Lee Yeon-bok Chef, a Chinese food master, told his life history.

Lee Yeon-bok surprised everyone by saying that he was from the same school, saying, "I am an elementary school alumnus, the same school." Lee Yeon-bok recalled Joo Hyun-mi, "When I was in the third and fourth grades, there was a 'Lee Mi-ja mochang tournament', and Joo Hyun-mi sang, not Lee Mi-ja imitation, but the song itself well received and I remember it."

Lee Yeon-bok said, "When I go to a Chinese school, I made it like a museum, and it is the people who shined it." "The first is me." He then delivered a video letter to Joo Hyun-mi, who had never met in broadcasting since childhood, saying, "I am from Hyo (Hyo) class, I said I would be glad to see it on the air, but I do not hit it once."

On the other hand, MBN 'God and the Hanbang' is a genuine reincarnation 'Life' talk show that captures the curiosity of the world by Kim Gura, the great king of the gods,