Lee Yeon-bok "was cut from Restaurant during hotel by breaking waiter nose bone" (with god)

Chinese The Cost Lee Yeon-bok has revealed the story of a cut at the Restorant during the hotel.MBN God and the Blind, which will be broadcast on March 18, will feature The Cost Lee Yeon-bok Chef, a Chinese cuisine that leads the trend of Korean gourmet.While the first bout keyword Myeong-dong nuclear fist was divided, King Gim Gu-ra speculated that it would have been quite a fight in the past and Heo Kyung-hwan, who also said, If you shake hands, your palms are really thick.Heo Kyung-hwan said, I met Chef Friend in the United States. He said, I have worked at The Kitchen since I was a child. When I was a child, I told him that I succeeded in collecting the credit that no one had received during my time of trauma.I wonder how he received the credit. Lee Yeon-bok said, I just sat down until I received it.I told the boss that I should not be bothered by the boss now, but also that I should be prepared with my own when I ate.I think I had a strong temperament since I was a child, he added.There was also a story about the Myeong-dong Hotel mess (?).Lee Yeon-bok said, I was working at the Restaurant in the hotel, and a waiter threw a plate at The Kitchen.I wanted to catch the first (?) waiter in a big fight between jobs. I kicked the Friends head as I jumped up, and my nose bone broke.It became a big incident and eventually it was cut off.

Chinese The Cost Lee Yeon-bok has revealed the story of a cut at the Restorant during the hotel.

MBN 'God and the Blind', which will be broadcast on March 18, will feature The Cost Lee Yeon-bok Chef, a Chinese cuisine that leads the trend of Korean gourmet.

While the first bout keyword Myeong-dong nuclear fist was divided, King Gim Gu-ra speculated that "it would have been quite a fight in the past" and Heo Kyung-hwan, who also said, "If you shake hands, your palms are really thick." Heo Kyung-hwan said, "I met Chef Friend in the United States." He said, "I have worked at The Kitchen since I was a child. When I was a child, I told him that I succeeded in collecting the credit that no one had received during my time of trauma. I wonder how he received the credit. "

Lee Yeon-bok said, "I just sat down until I received it." “I told the boss that I should not be bothered by the boss now, but also that I should be prepared with my own when I ate.” “I think I had a strong temperament since I was a child,” he added.

There was also a story about the Myeong-dong Hotel mess (?). Lee Yeon-bok said, "I was working at the Restaurant in the hotel, and a waiter threw a plate at The Kitchen. I wanted to catch the first (?) waiter in a big fight between jobs. I kicked the Friend's head as I jumped up, and my nose bone broke. It became a big incident and eventually it was cut off. "