Koo Jun Yup, Taiwan actor Seo Hee-won and marriage "I only contact you for 20 years on divorce news"

Clon Koo Jun Yup marriagesKoo Jun Yup announced the marriage news directly through his SNS on the 8th.Koo Jun Yup said, I am trying to continue my love with GLOW, which I loved 20 years ago. After luck, I heard about her divorce and contacted her 20 years ago.Fortunately, the number was the same, so we could be connected again. I can not waste any more time already, so I decided to accept her and accept her marriage and live together, he said. I am a late marriage, so I ask for support and blessing.Koo Jun Yups marriage opponent was Taiwan national actor Seo Hee-won, who reported that Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee-won reported their marriage earlier this month.According to reports, the two met as an invited singer and audience on the stage of So Hye-ryun decades ago.However, due to busy schedules, the two broke up and it was reported that they had been contacted again for 20 years.On the other hand, Koo Jun Yup debuted with Clon in 1996 with Kang Won Rae, and is currently working as a DJ and painter.Seo Hee Won is an actor who has been loved by Taiwan s Man over Flowers as a gold grass.That marriage.I want to continue my love that I loved 20 years ago with GLOW.I heard about her divorce and found the number 20 years ago and contacted her.Fortunately, the number was still there, so we could reconnect; we could not waste much time, so she accepted it and decided to live together.I would like to ask your support and blessings as it is my late marriage.Thank you.Koo Jun Yup up
Clon Koo Jun Yup marriagesKoo Jun Yup announced the marriage news directly through his SNS on the 8th.Koo Jun Yup said, I am trying to continue my love with GLOW, which I loved 20 years ago. After luck, I heard about her divorce and contacted her 20 years ago.Fortunately, the number was the same, so we could be connected again. I can not waste any more time already, so I decided to accept her and accept her marriage and live together, he said. I am a late marriage, so I ask for support and blessing.Koo Jun Yups marriage opponent was Taiwan national actor Seo Hee-won, who reported that Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee-won reported their marriage earlier this month.According to reports, the two met as an invited singer and audience on the stage of So Hye-ryun decades ago.However, due to busy schedules, the two broke up and it was reported that they had been contacted again for 20 years.On the other hand, Koo Jun Yup debuted with Clon in 1996 with Kang Won Rae, and is currently working as a DJ and painter.Seo Hee Won is an actor who has been loved by Taiwan s Man over Flowers as a gold grass.That marriage.I want to continue my love that I loved 20 years ago with GLOW.I heard about her divorce and found the number 20 years ago and contacted her.Fortunately, the number was still there, so we could reconnect; we could not waste much time, so she accepted it and decided to live together.I would like to ask your support and blessings as it is my late marriage.Thank you.Koo Jun Yup up

Clon Koo Jun Yup marriages

Koo Jun Yup announced the marriage news directly through his SNS on the 8th. Koo Jun Yup said, "I am trying to continue my love with GLOW, which I loved 20 years ago." After luck, I heard about her divorce and contacted her 20 years ago. Fortunately, the number was the same, so we could be connected again. "

"I can not waste any more time already, so I decided to accept her and accept her marriage and live together," he said. "I am a late marriage, so I ask for support and blessing."

Koo Jun Yup's marriage opponent was Taiwan national actor Seo Hee-won, who reported that Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee-won reported their marriage earlier this month. According to reports, the two met as an invited singer and audience on the stage of So Hye-ryun decades ago. However, due to busy schedules, the two broke up and it was reported that they had been contacted again for 20 years.

On the other hand, Koo Jun Yup debuted with Clon in 1996 with Kang Won Rae, and is currently working as a DJ and painter. Seo Hee Won is an actor who has been loved by Taiwan 's' Man over Flowers' as a gold grass.

That marriage.

I want to continue my love that I loved 20 years ago with GLOW.

I heard about her divorce and found the number 20 years ago and contacted her.

Fortunately, the number was still there, so we could reconnect; we could not waste much time, so she accepted it and decided to live together.

I would like to ask your support and blessings as it is my late marriage.

Thank you.

Koo Jun Yup up