"Don't be upset" Koo Jun Yup was a concern...Open sniper to Seo Hee-won's ex-husband and Seo Hee-je (Oh! Issue)

Seo Hee-wons ex-husband Wang Xiaopei publicly shot Seo Hee-jae, a former two Sisters In Law, while Taiwan actor Seo Hee-wons brother Seo Hee-jae also expressed anger.Seo Hee-wons ex-husband Wang Xiaopei publicly rejected Seo Hee-wons brother and former Two Sisters In Law through his Wei Bo.He said that Seo Hee-ji mentioned Seo Hee-won and Koo Jun Yups love story in a broadcast program on the 29th, When did you guess?Moy Yat, you are so excited to jump up and down, and now it is time to stop. He said, At that time, Seo Hee-jae said, I was forced to break up when I loved my most. The two people remained deeply regretful to each other. I was more excited than my sister and shed tears.When Wang Xiaopei publicly shot, fans criticized him, but he immediately said, I did not drink, he said. Our children are in Taipei. I have already compromised a lot.He said, I do not say anything to your sister, but you are so condescending about Moy Yat.Do not be too disrespectful for our children. It went into Seo Hee-jaes ear, and he immediately shot it indirectly through the Taiwan media, saying, When someone slanders me, it is better to tolerate it rather than explain it. If another person insults me, it is better to disappear than to prevent it.Meanwhile, DJ Koo Jun Yup (53), a clone member, announced the surprise marriage news with Taiwan actor Seo Hee-won (Shishiyuan, 46) through personal SNS.Koo Jun Yup told the news through his personal SNS and said, I want to continue my love with a woman I loved 20 years ago. In 20 years, I made a hundred years with Seo Hee-won,Koo Jun Yup is said to be staying in a luxury house in Seo Hee-won, which is about five minutes away from the isolation in Taiwan.SNS

Seo Hee-won's ex-husband Wang Xiaopei publicly shot Seo Hee-jae, a former Two Sisters In Law, while Taiwan actor Seo Hee-won's brother Seo Hee-jae also expressed anger.

Seo Hee-won's ex-husband Wang Xiaopei publicly rejected Seo Hee-won's brother and former Two Sisters In Law through his Wei Bo. He said that Seo Hee-ji mentioned Seo Hee-won and Koo Jun Yup's love story in a broadcast program on the 29th, "When did you guess? "Moy Yat, you are so excited to jump up and down," and now it is time to stop. "

He said, "At that time, Seo Hee-jae said," I was forced to break up when I loved my most. "The two people remained deeply regretful to each other. I was more excited than my sister and shed tears."

When Wang Xiaopei publicly shot, fans criticized him, but he immediately said, "I did not drink," he said. "Our children are in Taipei. I have already compromised a lot."

He said, "I do not say anything to your sister, but you are so condescending about Moy Yat. Do not be too disrespectful for our children. "

It went into Seo Hee-jae's ear, and he immediately shot it indirectly through the Taiwan media, saying, "When someone slanders me, it is better to tolerate it rather than explain it." "If another person insults me, it is better to disappear than to prevent it."

Meanwhile, DJ Koo Jun Yup (53), a clone member, announced the surprise marriage news with Taiwan actor Seo Hee-won (Shishiyuan, 46) through personal SNS. Koo Jun Yup told the news through his personal SNS and said, "I want to continue my love with a woman I loved 20 years ago." In 20 years, I made a hundred years with Seo Hee-won, Koo Jun Yup is said to be staying in a luxury house in Seo Hee-won, which is about five minutes away from the isolation in Taiwan.

'SNS'