Koo Jun Yup, Seo Hee Won marriage After the double slope immediately .. "Thank you for our love support."

Clon Koo Jun Yup reported the news of the double slope following Seo Hee-won (Shishiyuan) and marriage.Koo Jun Yup posted a lucky article on his Instagram on the 6th, Thank you all.I think that the nft work based on my original work was completed in seven seconds.I did not promote it because I am a little sorry to promote the nft release while you are supporting our love a lot now.Nevertheless, I am so grateful that you are interested in my work. Meanwhile, Koo Jun Yup was a Clon and was in contact with Seo Hee-won when he was working at Taiwan.However, the two people broke up in the opposite direction of the public devotion and the agency, and after 20 years, they reunited and formed a couples kite.Koo Jun Yup is currently staying in Taiwan.Photo: Koo Jun Yup Instagram

Clon Koo Jun Yup reported the news of the double slope following Seo Hee-won (Shishiyuan) and marriage.

Koo Jun Yup posted a lucky article on his Instagram on the 6th, "Thank you all."

"I think that the nft work based on my original work was completed in seven seconds. I did not promote it because I am a little sorry to promote the nft release while you are supporting our love a lot now. Nevertheless, I am so grateful that you are interested in my work. "

Meanwhile, Koo Jun Yup was a Clon and was in contact with Seo Hee-won when he was working at Taiwan.

However, the two people broke up in the opposite direction of the public devotion and the agency, and after 20 years, they reunited and formed a couple's kite. Koo Jun Yup is currently staying in Taiwan.

Photo: Koo Jun Yup Instagram