'Jang Jae Won' NO:EL, Detention Center Preferential Dispute "24 Hour CCTV Surveillance Inconvenient"

The son of Jang Jae-won, a member of the National Assembly, who was arrested and charged with assaulting a police officer and refusing to measure drinking, and rapper NO:EL was caught up in the controversy over detention center preference.According to one media source on February 2, NO:EL has been in the Seoul Detention Center for five months since he was arrested last October.Some inmates are complaining that it is not a privilege, while some say that the acceptance of the living room is decided at the discretion of the detention center.Legally, it is a principle to accept alone, but if it is inevitable due to the conditions of the facility, it is exceptionally allowed to accept the house.In fact, NO:EL said, I asked for the accommodation of the living room, but it is not accepted, so I am suffering from CCTV problems that are filmed 24 hours a day in the living room.I do not know why the correctional authorities have decided this, and it is not a preference. The Seoul Detention Center also said that the acceptance of solitary confinement is not a preference.NO:EL drove a Mercedes car unlicensed at the intersection of St. Marys Hospital in Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul on September 19 last year.At the time of the incident, NO:EL was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer with his head, refusing to comply with the police officers request for a breath test.In particular, NO:EL was accused of drunk driving in 2019 and attempting to switch drivers, and was again criticized for committing a same-sex crime while a two-year suspended sentence is being implemented.In a decision hearing on February 25, the prosecution demanded three years in prison.NO:EL said, After I felt my criticism and fingertips against my father and spent my childhood with trauma, I became a singer, and after I became a singer, I felt my identity and naturally turned to alcohol and became violent.I will try to be a new person by admitting my mistakes and receiving alcohol treatment. The sentencing hearing against NO:EL will take place on April 8.

The son of Jang Jae-won, a member of the National Assembly, who was arrested and charged with assaulting a police officer and refusing to measure drinking, and rapper NO:EL was caught up in the controversy over detention center preference.

According to one media source on February 2, NO:EL has been in the Seoul Detention Center for five months since he was arrested last October. Some inmates are complaining that it is not a privilege, while some say that the acceptance of the living room is decided at the discretion of the detention center. Legally, it is a principle to accept alone, but if it is inevitable due to the conditions of the facility, it is exceptionally allowed to accept the house.

In fact, NO:EL said, "I asked for the accommodation of the living room, but it is not accepted, so I am suffering from CCTV problems that are filmed 24 hours a day in the living room. I do not know why the correctional authorities have decided this, and it is not a preference. "

The Seoul Detention Center also said that the acceptance of solitary confinement is not a preference.

NO:EL drove a Mercedes car unlicensed at the intersection of St. Mary's Hospital in Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul on September 19 last year. At the time of the incident, NO:EL was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer with his head, refusing to comply with the police officer's request for a breath test. In particular, NO:EL was accused of drunk driving in 2019 and attempting to switch drivers, and was again criticized for committing a same-sex crime while a two-year suspended sentence is being implemented.

In a decision hearing on February 25, the prosecution demanded three years in prison. NO:EL said, "After I felt my criticism and fingertips against my father and spent my childhood with trauma, I became a singer, and after I became a singer, I felt my identity and naturally turned to alcohol and became violent. I will try to be a new person by admitting my mistakes and receiving alcohol treatment. "

The sentencing hearing against NO:EL will take place on April 8.