(G) I-DLE Jean So-yeon, a high-class visual that also perfects hip style

Jean So-yeon, a member of Group (G)I-DLE, showed off her hip charm.On the 25th, Jean So-yeon posted several photos of emoticons without comment through personal instagram.In the open photo, Jean So-yeon took pictures with various poses, especially his distinctive features and slim figure, which attracted the viewers admiration.The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as my queen my love.iMBC  Photo Sources Jean So-yeon Instagram

Jean So-yeon, a member of Group (G)I-DLE, showed off her hip charm.

On the 25th, Jean So-yeon posted several photos of emoticons without comment through personal instagram.

In the open photo, Jean So-yeon took pictures with various poses, especially his distinctive features and slim figure, which attracted the viewers' admiration.

The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as "my queen my love".

iMBC Photo Sources Jean So-yeon Instagram