(G) I-DLE So-yeon pictorial, chic facial expressions + intense makeup

In the February 2022 issue, Daised released a beauty picture with (G)I-DLE So-yeon.So-yeon in this picture has a colorful charm with the Glam & punk concept.He showed a trendy and chic image in this picture, as shown in After School Throat, from Glam look with an artistic metallic eye line to a feminine yet intense red lip.So-yeon will present YouTube content with the theme WHAT S IN MY POUCH?So-yeon introduced the beauty items that he usually uses directly, and also handed down the makeup directing tips of So-yeon style.So-yeon also said in an interview, I still have a lot of shortcomings, and I am really grateful for your qualification as a judge.I want to be helpful to my friends who participated in the survival program based on what I have experienced. So-yeon has also talked about makeup as it has been illuminated as a style icon recently. Make-up seems to find various charms according to the concept.If you do intense and Glam makeup often on stage, I usually try to be as natural and clean as possible. Finally, to Neverland, who cares about So-yeon more than anyone else, Thank you for always loving and Cheering.I will always be a proud So-yeon.

In the February 2022 issue, 'Daised' released a Beauty picture with (G)I-DLE So-yeon.

So-yeon in this picture has a colorful charm with the Glam & punk concept.

He showed a trendy and chic image in this picture, as shown in After School Throat, from Glam look with an artistic metallic eye line to a feminine yet intense red lip.

So-yeon will present YouTube content with the theme 'WHAT' S IN MY POUCH?' So-yeon introduced the Beauty items that he usually uses directly, and also handed down the makeup directing tips of 'So-yeon style'.

So-yeon also said in an interview, "I still have a lot of shortcomings, and I am really grateful for your qualification as a judge. I want to be helpful to my friends who participated in the survival program based on what I have experienced. "

So-yeon has also talked about makeup as it has been illuminated as a style icon recently. "Make-up seems to find various charms according to the concept. If you do intense and Glam makeup often on stage, I usually try to be as natural and clean as possible. "

Finally, to Neverland, who cares about So-yeon more than anyone else, "Thank you for always loving and Cheering. I will always be a proud So-yeon. "