(G) I-DLE, 'I NEVER DIE' First concept image released...' Sikh + party'

Girls) children (Mi-yeon, Minni, So-yeon, Ugi, Shuhua) released their first concept image.On the official SNS channel of midnight (G)I-DLE on the 2nd, the first concept image of the first regular album I NEVER DIE was released.The public concept image captures the chic and imposing aura of (G)I-DLE.Especially, the personal concept photo captures the attention by radiating the unique energy of (G)I-DLE with a charming eye and charismatic pose.In addition, the group photos released together showed a luxurious and chic (G)I-DLE 5 people in monotones, showing a concept craftsmanship and showing a more mature visual.Previously, (G)I-DLE released the track list of Regular 1 album I NEVER DIE and it was known that it had named (G)I-DLE in the composition and lyrics of the title song TOMBOY, which raised the expectation of this comeback to the maximum.(G)I-DLE has completely digested unique concepts for each song released including debut songs Lattata (LATATA), Han, Seorita, and Dumdidumdi, and has performed an unrelenting global performance, breaking its own record of reaching the top of the iTunes album charts in 52 regions around the world at the same time as the release of Hwa (Hwa) last year.On the other hand, (G) I-DLE will come back to Regular 1 I NEVER DIE on the 14th.cube entertainment

Girls) children (Mi-yeon, Minni, So-yeon, Ugi, Shuhua) released their first concept image.

On the official SNS channel of midnight (G)I-DLE on the 2nd, the first concept image of the first Regular album "I NEVER DIE" was released.

The public concept image captures the chic and imposing aura of (G)I-DLE. Especially, the personal concept photo captures the attention by radiating the unique energy of (G)I-DLE with a charming eye and charismatic pose.

In addition, the group photos released together showed a luxurious and chic (G)I-DLE 5 people in monotones, showing a concept craftsmanship and showing a more mature visual.

Previously, (G)I-DLE released the track list of Regular 1 album "I NEVER DIE" and it was known that it had named (G)I-DLE in the composition and lyrics of the title song "TOMBOY", which raised the expectation of this comeback to the maximum.

(G)I-DLE has completely digested unique concepts for each song released including debut songs Lattata (LATATA), Han, Seorita, and Dumdidumdi, and has performed an unrelenting global performance, breaking its own record of reaching the top of the iTunes album charts in 52 regions around the world at the same time as the release of Hwa (Hwa) last year.

On the other hand, (G) I-DLE will come back to Regular 1 'I NEVER DIE' on the 14th.

cube entertainment