'Combag' (G) I-DLE, transformed into a catastrophic look

Group (G)I-DLE (Mi-yeon, Minni, So-yeon, Ugi, Shuhua) released a third concept image ahead of their comeback.At 0:00 on the 4th, the official SNS channel of (G)I-DLE released the third concept image of the first regular album I NEVER DIE, SPOiLED version.The concept image released shows the image of (G)I-DLE, which emits a deadly aura with exceptional smokey makeup and intense styling.In particular, the group photos released together showed the charm of free-spirited charm on the floor of all five members of (G) I-DLE, and attracted fans with the charm that reversed the concept image that was released earlier.(G)I-DLE has completely digested unique concepts for each song released including debut songs Lattata (LATATA), Han, Seorita, and Dumdidumdi, and has performed an unrelenting global performance, breaking its own record of reaching the top of the iTunes album charts in 52 regions around the world at the same time as the release of Hwa (Hwa) last year.(G) I-DLE will come back to Regular 1 I NEVER DIE on the 14th.cube entertainment offer

group (G)I-DLE (Mi-yeon, Minni, So-yeon, Ugi, Shuhua) released a third concept image ahead of their comeback.

At 0:00 on the 4th, the official SNS channel of (G)I-DLE released the third concept image of the first Regular album "I NEVER DIE", "SPOiLED" version.

The concept image released shows the image of (G)I-DLE, which emits a deadly aura with exceptional smokey makeup and intense styling.

In particular, the group photos released together showed the charm of free-spirited charm on the floor of all five members of (G) I-DLE, and attracted fans with the charm that reversed the concept image that was released earlier.

(G)I-DLE has completely digested unique concepts for each song released including debut songs Lattata (LATATA), Han, Seorita, and Dumdidumdi, and has performed an unrelenting global performance, breaking its own record of reaching the top of the iTunes album charts in 52 regions around the world at the same time as the release of Hwa (Hwa) last year.

(G) I-DLE will come back to Regular 1 'I NEVER DIE' on the 14th.

cube entertainment offer