'Soldier' Jang Ki-yong, Song Hye-kyo 'I'm still seeing you'... surprise news

Actor Song Hye-kyo is known to have gone to the military Jang Ki-yongs Vision.SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, featured Armys musical Blue Helmet: Meisas Song starring Exo Chan Yeol, actor Jang Ki-yong, and on and off Hyojin as guests.Earlier in August last year, Jang Ki-yong was Enlisted as Army active duty after filming Song Hye-kyo and SBS Drama Now, Im Breaking Up (hereinafter referred to as Jihejung), and is currently serving in the military.He was asked by the listener, How do you feel when I took a picture of Drama and went to the army a while ago?Jang Ki-yong said, I took a picture of the drama four days before I was Enlisted. I saw it about a month after I arrived.I was so excited about the Enlisted that I thought I was filming and I was a little awkward on TV. Is that me? There was a strange feeling.It was a funny and funny memory because I saw it with motive and seniority. In particular, Jang Ki-yong asked, Did Song Hye-kyo come to the Vision? And he came to see me as a whole.It was a great force, he said.Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong played the role of Ha Young and Yoon Jae-guk in the Jihe Jung which ended in January.

Actor Song Hye-kyo is known to have gone to the 'military' Jang Ki-yong's Vision.

SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, featured Army's musical 'Blue Helmet: Meisa's Song' starring Exo Chan Yeol, actor Jang Ki-yong, and on and off Hyojin as guests.

Earlier in August last year, Jang Ki-yong was Enlisted as Army active duty after filming Song Hye-kyo and SBS Drama "Now, I'm Breaking Up" (hereinafter referred to as "Jihejung"), and is currently serving in the military.

He was asked by the listener, "How do you feel when I took a picture of Drama and went to the Army a while ago?

Jang Ki-yong said, "I took a picture of the Drama four days before I was Enlisted. I saw it about a month after I arrived. I was so excited about the Enlisted that I thought I was filming and I was a little awkward on TV. 'Is that me?' There was a strange feeling. It was a funny and funny memory because I saw it with motive and seniority. "

In particular, Jang Ki-yong asked, "Did Song Hye-kyo come to the Vision?" And he came to see me as a whole. It was a great force, "he said.

Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong played the role of Ha Young and Yoon Jae-guk in the "Jihe Jung" which ended in January.