Jang Ki-yong, Song Hye-kyo and the still "Jihejung" Kemi? "It's been a great help to come to the military vision."

Actor Jang Ki-yong thanked the Were Breaking Up Now team and Song Hye-kyo for coming to the militarys Vision.On the 10th, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) featured Chan Yeol, Jang Ki-yong and Kim Hyo-jin as guests of the Armys creative musical Blue Helmet: Song of Meisa.In August last year, Enlisted Jang Ki-yong said he was a private, and was surprised to find that he was promoted to a corporal in two months.He continued his introduction to the work with the cast members and also delivered an episode of Drama I am breaking up now, which he had filmed before Enlisted.Jang Ki-yong said, I took a shot four days before I was Enlisted.I saw what I took a month after my self-determination, and then I was so (shooting) because of Enlisted that I was so (shooting) that I said, Is that what I shot?I wanted to, and I was awkward on TV, so I felt like Is that me? Asked if Song Hye-kyo, who had been breathing together, came to the Vision, he said, Song Hye-kyo has been a great help to come to see me as a whole of our Jihe Jung team.Jang Ki-yong, who was born in 1992 and is 30 years old, showed a unique Kemi in line with the 11-year-old Song Hye-kyo in SBS Drama I am breaking up now, which last January.Photo: Jihejung official Instagram

Actor Jang Ki-yong thanked the "We're Breaking Up Now" team and Song Hye-kyo for coming to the military's Vision.

On the 10th, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as 'TV Cultwo Show') featured Chan Yeol, Jang Ki-yong and Kim Hyo-jin as guests of the Army's creative musical 'Blue Helmet: Song of Meisa'.

In August last year, Enlisted Jang Ki-yong said he was a private, and was surprised to find that he was promoted to a corporal in two months.

He continued his introduction to the work with the cast members and also delivered an episode of Drama 'I am breaking up now', which he had filmed before Enlisted.

Jang Ki-yong said, "I took a shot four days before I was Enlisted. I saw what I took a month after my self-determination, and then I was so (shooting) because of Enlisted that I was so (shooting) that I said, 'Is that what I shot?' I wanted to, and I was awkward on TV, so I felt like 'Is that me?' "

Asked if Song Hye-kyo, who had been breathing together, came to the Vision, he said, "Song Hye-kyo has been a great help to come to see me as a whole of our 'Jihe Jung' team."

Jang Ki-yong, who was born in 1992 and is 30 years old, showed a unique Kemi in line with the 11-year-old Song Hye-kyo in SBS Drama 'I am breaking up now', which last January.

Photo: 'Jihejung' official Instagram