Chang Kiha, secret to passing Seoul National University "First in all schools Wrong within five questions of the SAT" (oxmun son)

Chang Kiha, a genius musician, will unveil the behind-the-scenes behind Seoul National University.Chang Kiha, who recently released his first solo album on KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House, which will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on March 22, will appear to convey the behind-the-scenes and study methods of Seoul National University.Chang Kiha, a sociology student at Seoul National University, mentioned his high school grades, and he was surprised to find out that he graduated from the first grade of the middle school in high school.He said, The score was 388 out of 400. It was wrong within five problems.Chang Kiha also said, I did not panic when I had a problem that I did not know.I thought I could infer it if I read it again. Then, when asked how they feel when solving the problems they know, they were surprised once more by comparing them to Do not you prepare in advance when the singers perform? And I feel like those things are getting right.

Chang Kiha, a genius musician, will unveil the behind-the-scenes behind Seoul National University.

Chang Kiha, who recently released his first solo album on KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House, which will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on March 22, will appear to convey the behind-the-scenes and study methods of Seoul National University.

Chang Kiha, a sociology student at Seoul National University, mentioned his high school grades, and he was surprised to find out that he graduated from the first grade of the middle school in high school. He said, "The score was 388 out of 400. It was wrong within five problems."

Chang Kiha also said, "I did not panic when I had a problem that I did not know. I thought I could infer it if I read it again. " Then, when asked how they feel when solving the problems they know, they were surprised once more by comparing them to "Do not you prepare in advance when the singers perform?" And "I feel like those things are getting right."