"Bridge amputated in Autobi accident": Hair Desiigner, 28, on the Outlook of Hope (AM Plaza)

HairDesiigner, who lost his leg in a motorcycle accident but kept his dream in AM Plaza, appeared.Kim Tae Heon (28) Sung Hwan (47) Suhyun Princess (14) Muryong (32) Arora (28) appeared on the stage of KBS 1TV AM Plaza challenge dream broadcast on March 9.I dont have my right leg, Im 6cm prosthetic, said Kim Tae Heon, who came out to the center of the stage with a cane, who said he had a motorcycle accident in 2019.I opened my eyes and it was a hospital, but it took me two months.I was lying in the hospital for 11 months because my thigh thigh bone was broken and my nerves were injured and my right leg was paralyzed and I could not walk or move. Kim Tae Heon, who was afraid of losing his job as Hair Desiigner, said, The doctor said that he could have pulmonary blood because of his leg osteomyelitis and he could die.I thought that I could not do beauty work with paralyzed legs anyway, so I had to cut my legs.Many people told me that I would have been frustrated after my leg was cut. But I changed my mind.I thought I was happy because I could walk with my legs cut off and walk on my legs or lie on my side. Kim Tae Heon, who opened his own YouTube channel after his discharge and actively communicated with the public, recently succeeded in opening a private beauty salon.Kim Tae Heon said: Im standing and working for more than 10 hours a day, of course my legs hurt but Im happy.I will be a Hair Desiigner who sings hope to everyone who overcomes the pain and stands up.
HairDesiigner, who lost his leg in a motorcycle accident but kept his dream in AM Plaza, appeared.Kim Tae Heon (28) Sung Hwan (47) Suhyun Princess (14) Muryong (32) Arora (28) appeared on the stage of KBS 1TV AM Plaza challenge dream broadcast on March 9.I dont have my right leg, Im 6cm prosthetic, said Kim Tae Heon, who came out to the center of the stage with a cane, who said he had a motorcycle accident in 2019.I opened my eyes and it was a hospital, but it took me two months.I was lying in the hospital for 11 months because my thigh thigh bone was broken and my nerves were injured and my right leg was paralyzed and I could not walk or move. Kim Tae Heon, who was afraid of losing his job as Hair Desiigner, said, The doctor said that he could have pulmonary blood because of his leg osteomyelitis and he could die.I thought that I could not do beauty work with paralyzed legs anyway, so I had to cut my legs.Many people told me that I would have been frustrated after my leg was cut. But I changed my mind.I thought I was happy because I could walk with my legs cut off and walk on my legs or lie on my side. Kim Tae Heon, who opened his own YouTube channel after his discharge and actively communicated with the public, recently succeeded in opening a private beauty salon.Kim Tae Heon said: Im standing and working for more than 10 hours a day, of course my legs hurt but Im happy.I will be a Hair Desiigner who sings hope to everyone who overcomes the pain and stands up.

Hair Desiigner, who lost his leg in a motorcycle accident but kept his dream in 'AM Plaza', appeared.

Kim Tae Heon (28) Sung Hwan (47) Suhyun Princess (14) Muryong (32) Arora (28) appeared on the stage of KBS 1TV 'AM Plaza' challenge dream broadcast on March 9.

"I don't have my right leg, I'm 6cm prosthetic," said Kim Tae Heon, who came out to the center of the stage with a cane, who said he had a motorcycle accident in 2019. "I opened my eyes and it was a hospital, but it took me two months. I was lying in the hospital for 11 months because my thigh thigh bone was broken and my nerves were injured and my right leg was paralyzed and I could not walk or move. "

Kim Tae Heon, who was afraid of losing his job as Hair Desiigner, said, "The doctor said that he could have pulmonary blood because of his leg osteomyelitis and he could die. I thought that I could not do beauty work with paralyzed legs anyway, so I had to cut my legs.

"Many people told me that I would have been frustrated after my leg was cut. But I changed my mind. I thought I was happy because I could walk with my legs cut off and walk on my legs or lie on my side. "

Kim Tae Heon, who opened his own YouTube channel after his discharge and actively communicated with the public, recently succeeded in opening a private beauty salon. Kim Tae Heon said: "I'm standing and working for more than 10 hours a day, of course my legs hurt but I'm happy. I will be a Hair Desiigner who sings hope to everyone who overcomes the pain and stands up. "