'Gentleman and young lady' Park Ha-na breaks up with fetal miscarriage in accident...Kang Eun-tak

Seoul = = Park Ha-na split from Kang Eun-tak after miscarriing her fetus in an accident.In the 51st KBS 2TV weekend drama Shinto and Young Lady (directed by Shin Chang-seok and the play by Kim Sa-kyung), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, Kang Eun-tak took care of Jo Sa-ra (Park Ha-na), who is pregnant with her child.The investigation shook my mind when I saw the car that expressed my mind to myself.After that, Chagan told Josara to go to Vietnam and Lets go where no one knows and start again. I am confident that I am responsible for Mr. Sarah and Mr.The hesitant Josara told her, Its okay, I can start again, lets leave without telling anyone. Josara also decided to leave with Chasagan.But when I looked at the car that came home, I suddenly fell down the stairs and miscarried. After that, I met the car that was called I did bad things and dreamed of happiness with my uncle.So were punished. Were really here. Dont forgive me, really. Chagan said, I loved Sarah for the best. So I have no regrets.Im fine, he said, adding, I always want you to be healthy and happy. Eventually, the two broke up.On the other hand, Gentleman and young lady is a drama about the turbulent story that happens when gentleman and young lady meet to fulfill their responsibilities and happiness.It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 p.m.

Seoul = = Park Ha-na split from Kang Eun-tak after miscarriing her fetus in an accident.

In the 51st KBS 2TV weekend drama "Shinto and young lady" (directed by Shin Chang-seok and the play by Kim Sa-kyung), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, Kang Eun-tak took care of Jo Sa-ra (Park Ha-na), who is pregnant with her child. The investigation shook my mind when I saw the car that expressed my mind to myself.

After that, Chagan told Josara to go to Vietnam and "Let's go where no one knows and start again. I am confident that I am responsible for Mr. Sarah and Mr. The hesitant Josara told her, "It's okay, I can start again, let's leave without telling anyone." Josara also decided to leave with Chasagan.

But when I looked at the car that came home, I suddenly fell down the stairs and miscarried. After that, I met the car that was called "I did bad things and dreamed of happiness with my uncle. So we're punished. We're really here. Don't forgive me, really." Chagan said, "I loved Sarah for the best. So I have no regrets. I'm fine," he said, adding, "I always want you to be healthy and happy." Eventually, the two broke up.

On the other hand, 'Gentleman and young lady' is a drama about the turbulent story that happens when 'gentleman' and 'young lady' meet to fulfill their responsibilities and happiness. It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 p.m.