'Gentleman and young lady' Park Ha-na, Kang Eun-tak child pregnant 'tears'

Gentleman and young lady Park Ha-na is pregnant with Kang Eun-taks childIn the 43rd episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama Gentleman and Young Lady, which was broadcast on the 26th, Josara (Park Ha-na) was depicted pregnant with a child of Kang Eun-tak.I confirmed that I was pregnant using a pregnancy tester, and I was shocked, saying, Is it really pregnant?The investigation recalled what had happened with the car, which revealed that she was pregnant with the child of the car, which shed tears, saying, How do you do it?Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen

'Gentleman and young lady' Park Ha-na is pregnant with Kang Eun-tak's child

In the 43rd episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama "Gentleman and young lady", which was broadcast on the 26th, Josara (Park Ha-na) was depicted pregnant with a child of Kang Eun-tak.

I confirmed that I was pregnant using a pregnancy tester, and I was shocked, saying, "Is it really pregnant?"

The investigation recalled what had happened with the car, which revealed that she was pregnant with the child of the car, which shed tears, saying, "How do you do it?"

Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen