'Gentleman and young lady' Park Ha-na Kang Eun-tak co-sleeping Ji Hyun Woo "My baby" lie

Park Ha-na has taken a stint, cheating both Ji Hyun Woo and Kang Eun-tak.In the 43rd episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama Shinto and Young Lady (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), which aired on February 26, Jo Sa-ra (played by Park Ha-na) lied to Lee Young-guk (by Ji Hyun Woo).On the day of the broadcast, I used a pregnancy tester when the vainness of the investigation became worse, and I checked the pregnancy and remembered sleeping with Kang Eun-tak.I received a proposal for the investigation earlier, but when I saw the house, I ran around and said, The only way to change my miserable life is to meet a rich man.I was in conflict with the Chagan, who was called the investigation, and then turned to Lee Young-guk.You can burn like a moth. But Im going to have our Sejong. Sejong and this kid will be raised together in this house.Im the only way to go now, he told himself.Josara decided to raise her own son Sejong (Seo Woo-jin) and the fetus, who she secretly adopted to Lee Young-guk, as Lee Young-guks child.Then I went to Lee Young-guk, and he gave me an ultrasound photo and lied, Its a baby ultrasound picture.Lee Yeong-guk had never slept with Cho Sa-ra, but he was thrown into confusion due to memory loss.
Park Ha-na has taken a stint, cheating both Ji Hyun Woo and Kang Eun-tak.In the 43rd episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama Shinto and Young Lady (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), which aired on February 26, Jo Sa-ra (played by Park Ha-na) lied to Lee Young-guk (by Ji Hyun Woo).On the day of the broadcast, I used a pregnancy tester when the vainness of the investigation became worse, and I checked the pregnancy and remembered sleeping with Kang Eun-tak.I received a proposal for the investigation earlier, but when I saw the house, I ran around and said, The only way to change my miserable life is to meet a rich man.I was in conflict with the Chagan, who was called the investigation, and then turned to Lee Young-guk.You can burn like a moth. But Im going to have our Sejong. Sejong and this kid will be raised together in this house.Im the only way to go now, he told himself.Josara decided to raise her own son Sejong (Seo Woo-jin) and the fetus, who she secretly adopted to Lee Young-guk, as Lee Young-guks child.Then I went to Lee Young-guk, and he gave me an ultrasound photo and lied, Its a baby ultrasound picture.Lee Yeong-guk had never slept with Cho Sa-ra, but he was thrown into confusion due to memory loss.

Park Ha-na has taken a stint, cheating both Ji Hyun Woo and Kang Eun-tak.

In the 43rd episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Shinto and young lady' (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), which aired on February 26, Jo Sa-ra (played by Park Ha-na) lied to Lee Young-guk (by Ji Hyun Woo).

On the day of the broadcast, I used a pregnancy tester when the vainness of the investigation became worse, and I checked the pregnancy and remembered sleeping with Kang Eun-tak. I received a proposal for the investigation earlier, but when I saw the house, I ran around and said, "The only way to change my miserable life is to meet a rich man."

I was in conflict with the Chagan, who was called the investigation, and then turned to Lee Young-guk. You can burn like a moth. But I'm going to have our Sejong. Sejong and this kid will be raised together in this house. “I’m the only way to go now,” he told himself.

Josara decided to raise her own son Sejong (Seo Woo-jin) and the fetus, who she secretly adopted to Lee Young-guk, as Lee Young-guk's child. Then I went to Lee Young-guk, and he gave me an ultrasound photo and lied, "It's a baby ultrasound picture. Lee Yeong-guk had never slept with Cho Sa-ra, but he was thrown into confusion due to memory loss.