Jang Dong-min "Meet Your Wife and the Golf Collection" First public release of 2-year-old ultrasound photo (Golf Wang3)

Jang Dong-min released the first two-year-old ultrasound photo with his wifes Golf love story.In the 4th episode of TV Chosun Entertainment Golf King 3 broadcasted on April 30, Jang Dong-min - Park Sung-Kwang, Lee So-yeon - Kang Eun-tak, who was known as a best friend in the entertainment industry, appeared as a guest and performed Jang Min-ho - Yoon Tae-young, Kim Ji-seok - Yang Se-hyung and Golf Battle.Battle was paired up by two people on the day.Lee So-yeon and Kang Eun-tak, who formed the 8282 team of 82-year-olds, said they were the best friends who often played Golf.In particular, Lee So-yeon said, I received an hour of lessons from two teachers a day from the day after I decided to appear here.I have been practicing field for the last time, he said, boasting a unique Golf passion.Jang Dong-min and Park Sung-Kwang, who were united by the team name Park Jang-daeso, were strong winners of Kim Mi-hyun and Kim Kook-jin.Jang Dong-min was passionate about Golf, with a screen golf field underground and a handmade putting field on the roof.The actual Jang Dong-min and Park Sung-Kwang won the first round Battle with ease, proving their ability.In the meantime, Jang Dong-min also revealed the fact that Golf was the place where he connected with his wife.Jang Dong-min married a non-entertainer of six years younger last December at Jeju Island; recently, she received a lot of celebrations for her wifes pregnancy news.Jang Dong-min said, It was not a introduction, but I came to Golf with a friend as a companion.At that time, I was so good that I confessed that I had worked first, saying, Then we should eat and dinner together.I love Golf so much, but I cant say Im pregnant, she said. It was a strange day to go to obstetrics and gynecology together today.I can go alone. Instead, I said, Send me a picture if you go. I have a 3D shot today.I sent you the picture, but it was so strange that my baby Taemyung was a treasure, and he had his hands like this (the shape of a chicken foot). Jang Dong-min said that the treasure is the first to be released in Golf King 3, saying, Dad is predicting that he will hit well today.Kim Ji-seok asked, Why did Dongmin become so soft? He said, I have a lot of happiness when the world lives.The actual Jang Dong-min and Park Sung-Kwang won the third round with a new groom.
Jang Dong-min released the first two-year-old ultrasound photo with his wifes Golf love story.In the 4th episode of TV Chosun Entertainment Golf King 3 broadcasted on April 30, Jang Dong-min - Park Sung-Kwang, Lee So-yeon - Kang Eun-tak, who was known as a best friend in the entertainment industry, appeared as a guest and performed Jang Min-ho - Yoon Tae-young, Kim Ji-seok - Yang Se-hyung and Golf Battle.Battle was paired up by two people on the day.Lee So-yeon and Kang Eun-tak, who formed the 8282 team of 82-year-olds, said they were the best friends who often played Golf.In particular, Lee So-yeon said, I received an hour of lessons from two teachers a day from the day after I decided to appear here.I have been practicing field for the last time, he said, boasting a unique Golf passion.Jang Dong-min and Park Sung-Kwang, who were united by the team name Park Jang-daeso, were strong winners of Kim Mi-hyun and Kim Kook-jin.Jang Dong-min was passionate about Golf, with a screen golf field underground and a handmade putting field on the roof.The actual Jang Dong-min and Park Sung-Kwang won the first round Battle with ease, proving their ability.In the meantime, Jang Dong-min also revealed the fact that Golf was the place where he connected with his wife.Jang Dong-min married a non-entertainer of six years younger last December at Jeju Island; recently, she received a lot of celebrations for her wifes pregnancy news.Jang Dong-min said, It was not a introduction, but I came to Golf with a friend as a companion.At that time, I was so good that I confessed that I had worked first, saying, Then we should eat and dinner together.I love Golf so much, but I cant say Im pregnant, she said. It was a strange day to go to obstetrics and gynecology together today.I can go alone. Instead, I said, Send me a picture if you go. I have a 3D shot today.I sent you the picture, but it was so strange that my baby Taemyung was a treasure, and he had his hands like this (the shape of a chicken foot). Jang Dong-min said that the treasure is the first to be released in Golf King 3, saying, Dad is predicting that he will hit well today.Kim Ji-seok asked, Why did Dongmin become so soft? He said, I have a lot of happiness when the world lives.The actual Jang Dong-min and Park Sung-Kwang won the third round with a new groom.

Jang Dong-min released the first two-year-old ultrasound photo with his wife's Golf love story.

In the 4th episode of TV Chosun Entertainment 'Golf King 3' broadcasted on April 30, Jang Dong-min - Park Sung-Kwang, Lee So-yeon - Kang Eun-tak, who was known as a best friend in the entertainment industry, appeared as a guest and performed Jang Min-ho - Yoon Tae-young, Kim Ji-seok - Yang Se-hyung and Golf Battle.

Battle was paired up by two people on the day. Lee So-yeon and Kang Eun-tak, who formed the 8282 team of 82-year-olds, said they were the best friends who often played Golf. In particular, Lee So-yeon said, "I received an hour of lessons from two teachers a day from the day after I decided to appear here. I have been practicing field for the last time, "he said, boasting a unique Golf passion.

Jang Dong-min and Park Sung-Kwang, who were united by the team name 'Park Jang-daeso', were strong winners of Kim Mi-hyun and Kim Kook-jin. Jang Dong-min was passionate about Golf, with a screen Golf field underground and a handmade putting field on the roof. The actual Jang Dong-min and Park Sung-Kwang won the first round Battle with ease, proving their ability.

In the meantime, Jang Dong-min also revealed the fact that Golf was the place where he connected with his wife. Jang Dong-min married a non-entertainer of six years younger last December at Jeju Island; recently, she received a lot of celebrations for her wife's pregnancy news.

Jang Dong-min said, "It was not a introduction, but I came to Golf with a friend as a companion. At that time, I was so good that I confessed that I had worked first, saying, "Then we should eat and dinner together."

"I love Golf so much, but I can't say I'm pregnant," she said. "It was a strange day to go to obstetrics and gynecology together today. I can go alone. Instead, I said, "Send me a picture if you go." I have a 3D shot today. I sent you the picture, but it was so strange that my baby Taemyung was a 'treasure', and he had his hands like this (the shape of a chicken foot). "

Jang Dong-min said that the treasure is the first to be released in 'Golf King 3', saying, "Dad is predicting that he will hit well today." Kim Ji-seok asked, "Why did Dongmin become so soft?" He said, "I have a lot of happiness when the world lives." The actual Jang Dong-min and Park Sung-Kwang won the third round with a new groom.