Yoo Jae-Suk "Na Kyung Eun, son JiHo - my tone of speech treated by daughter Na-eun is different" (Yu Quiz)

Yu Quiz on the Block Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Na-young sympathized with their childrens education as parents.Kim Na-young, a broadcaster, appeared as a self in the TVN entertainment program Yu Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as Yu Quiz), which was broadcast on the night of the 23rd.Kim Na-young said, I could have done better every day (to my child), but I have to endure more, but I can not find myself.Oh Eun-young is studying a lot while watching the broadcast, but when the situation comes, I do not think about anything. I also have a lot of self-reproach, said Yoo Jae-Suk. I should not have said that to my pretty children, why I should not have said that, how to deal with a short situation, how to be angry, how to step back, how to accept this when I step down, how to mistake my behavior (the child) and repeat the same mistake.When I talked to Yoo Jae-Suk, he said, Na-euna, Im talking about my dad. Go away. He says a little charmingly.However, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I do that to Na-eun, but I do not do it to JiHo. Na Kyung Eun also told me a few times.Why is the tone so different? Mr. JiHo, I am sorry.

'Yu Quiz on the Block' Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Na-young sympathized with their children's education as parents.

Kim Na-young, a broadcaster, appeared as a self in the TVN entertainment program "Yu Quiz on the Block" (hereinafter referred to as "Yu Quiz"), which was broadcast on the night of the 23rd.

Kim Na-young said, "I could have done better every day (to my child), but I have to endure more, but I can not find myself. Oh Eun-young is studying a lot while watching the broadcast, but when the situation comes, I do not think about anything. "

"I also have a lot of self-reproach," said Yoo Jae-Suk. "I should not have said that to my pretty children, why I should not have said that, how to deal with a short situation, how to be angry, how to step back, how to accept this when I step down, how to mistake my behavior (the child) and repeat the same mistake."

"When I talked to Yoo Jae-Suk, he said, 'Na-euna, I'm talking about my dad.' Go away.' "He says a little charmingly."

However, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I do that to Na-eun, but I do not do it to JiHo." Na Kyung Eun also told me a few times. Why is the tone so different? "Mr. JiHo, I am sorry."