"Gang Dong-Won, you will not be easy to say that you will be more famous than The Uncle." - nussre (You Quiz on the Block)

 ⁇ You You Quiz on the Block  Gang Dong-Won was nervous that it would not be easy to say that his nephew and FC Seoul youth player Top level management will become more famous than the Uncle.Gang Dong-Won filmed the movie Our Happy Hour on the 13th TVN entertainment show You Quiz on the Block and  ⁇  Sybil started.I dreamed that I was dragged to the death penalty every day and woke up crying. I woke up and regretted that I should have done this when I woke up.I felt like I had to go to a psychiatric consultation because I thought that I could not close my feelings because I could not close my feelings because I had a way of feeling that I did not know.At that time, that part was not activated, and I looked back.In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk said that there was an illusion that there was a halo behind Gang Dong-Won and a bell sounded in the black priests, but there was no halo and no bell.In addition, Gang Dong-Won is said to be dressed differently in the test abduction, but it is said that it is actually the same clothes.  ⁇   ⁇  What is the reaction of the family to these reactions?Gang Dong-Won said, Everybody really liked it. My brother has a 2-year-old sister, and No Strings Attached is very good.I went to a dormitory school when I was in high school, and sometimes I thought No Strings Attached was good, he said. The FCSeoul youth top level management player is my nephew.The top level management player said that he wanted to be more famous than  ⁇  The Uncle.  ⁇  Gang Dong-Won would not be easy.

⁇ You You Quiz on the Block Gang Dong-Won was nervous that it would not be easy to say that his nephew and FC Seoul youth player Top level management will become more famous than The Uncle. Gang Dong-Won filmed the movie "Our Happy Hour" on the 13th TVN entertainment show "You Quiz on the Block" and ⁇ Sybil started. I dreamed that I was dragged to the death penalty every day and woke up crying. I woke up and regretted that I should have done this when I woke up. "I felt like I had to go to a psychiatric consultation because I thought that I could not close my feelings because I could not close my feelings because I had a way of feeling that I did not know. At that time, that part was not activated, and I looked back. In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk said that there was an illusion that there was a halo behind Gang Dong-Won and a bell sounded in the black priests, but there was no halo and no bell. In addition, Gang Dong-Won is said to be dressed differently in the test abduction, but it is said that it is actually the same clothes. ⁇ ⁇ What is the reaction of the family to these reactions? Gang Dong-Won said, "Everybody really liked it." My brother has a 2-year-old sister, and No Strings Attached is very good. "I went to a dormitory school when I was in high school, and sometimes I thought No Strings Attached was good," he said. "The FCSeoul youth Top level management player is my nephew. The Top level management player said that he wanted to be more famous than ⁇ The Uncle. ⁇ Gang Dong-Won would not be easy.