Yong-joon Kim, who has a double eyelid that's completely mine..."I wanted to be secret."

SG Wannabe Yong-joon Kim has been honest about why he had double eyelid surgery.Yong-joon Kim said in a recent SBS Moby Dick Jessies Showview, I wanted to have an ophthalmic surgery.Yong-joon Kim released a photo of the so-called Reese days, and Jessie said, Yes, Im talking about this face. Its so different now.Yong-joon Kim said, Im old now, and Jessie pointed out sharply, No, what did you do?Yong-joon Kim confessed frankly, I did a little prudence, I sweated three, and Jessie praised I do not have a strange eye.Yong-joon Kim then said, In fact, there are double eyelids at this time. This is old, so the eyelids are sagging.I thought it was a pastry bread when I opened my eyes, Jessie said. Its cool. I actually wanted to sneak it up, said Yong-joon Kim, who also wanted to do it when I was resting until it became natural.I asked how long it would take to recover, and he said it would take two weeks. I scheduled it two weeks later.In the end, Jessie said, Its more obvious because I wear glasses, but praised it as good now, its cool enough.

SG Wannabe Yong-joon Kim has been honest about why he had double eyelid surgery.

Yong-joon Kim said in a recent SBS Moby Dick 'Jessie's Showview, "I wanted to have an ophthalmic surgery."

Yong-joon Kim released a photo of the so-called "Reese days," and Jessie said, "Yes, I'm talking about this face." "It's so different now." Yong-joon Kim said, "I'm old now," and Jessie pointed out sharply, "No, what did you do?"

Yong-joon Kim confessed frankly, "I did a little prudence, I sweated three," and Jessie praised "I do not have a strange eye."

Yong-joon Kim then said, "In fact, there are double eyelids at this time. This is old, so the eyelids are sagging. I thought it was a pastry bread when I opened my eyes, "Jessie said." It's cool. "

"I actually wanted to sneak it up," said Yong-joon Kim, who also wanted to do it when I was resting until it became natural. I asked how long it would take to recover, and he said it would take two weeks. I scheduled it two weeks later.

In the end, Jessie said, "It's more obvious because I wear glasses," but praised it as "good now, it's cool enough."