Yong-joon Kim, a fully established double eyelid...I wanted to be secretive" ('Shotterview')

Group SG Wannabe Yong-joon Kim talked about his appearance Byun Chun-sa.On the 10th, SBS Moby Dicks Showterview featured an episode titled Yong-joon Kim, a SG Wannabe minor vocal artisan who returned to solo, If youre funny, do not even sing well.During the broadcast, a life graph to be recognized as Byun Chun-sa was released.Jessie said, Of course, I still have a good looking time, but I had a prime time. But when I saw Yong-joon Kims twenty-four years old in 2007, I said, Its so different. Wait a minute.Im not old, Im not old, he said.Yong-joon Kim has said that he had an ophthalmic surgery. Jessie asked, Did you have a double eyelid? Yong-joon Kim said, I sweated three times.Its just a thing, he explained.I had double eyelids that time, but I was getting older, and when I opened my eyes I thought it was pastry bread, and I was happy with the surgery, said Yong-joon Kim.In particular, Yong-joon Kim said, I wanted to sneak up and try to rest until it became natural. I asked for a recovery period and said it would take two weeks.So I got a schedule two weeks later, and it was very tee, and I finally went out with my glasses. My charm is my forehead and nose, and the man said that my forehead was wide and my heart was wide, but I am in the Pacific, said Yong-joon Kim.On the other hand, Yong-joon Kim released his first solo song Beautiful or Not on the 21st of last month.

Group SG Wannabe Yong-joon Kim talked about his appearance Byun Chun-sa.

On the 10th, SBS Moby Dick's Showterview featured an episode titled Yong-joon Kim, a SG Wannabe minor vocal artisan who returned to solo, If you're funny, do not even sing well.

During the broadcast, a life graph to be recognized as Byun Chun-sa was released. Jessie said, “Of course, I still have a good looking time, but I had a prime time.” But when I saw Yong-joon Kim’s twenty-four years old in 2007, I said, “It’s so different. Wait a minute. “I’m not old, I’m not old,” he said.

Yong-joon Kim has said that he had an ophthalmic surgery. Jessie asked, "Did you have a double eyelid?" Yong-joon Kim said, "I sweated three times. “It’s just a thing,” he explained.

“I had double eyelids that time, but I was getting older, and when I opened my eyes I thought it was pastry bread, and I was happy with the surgery,” said Yong-joon Kim.

In particular, Yong-joon Kim said, “I wanted to sneak up and try to rest until it became natural. I asked for a recovery period and said it would take two weeks. So I got a schedule two weeks later, and it was very tee, and I finally went out with my glasses. "

“My charm is my forehead and nose, and the man said that my forehead was wide and my heart was wide, but I am in the Pacific,” said Yong-joon Kim.

On the other hand, Yong-joon Kim released his first solo song 'Beautiful or Not' on the 21st of last month.