"Ptosis" Yong-joon Kim ""I lost about 10kg after 'What do you do when you play"" ('Ng-su')

Yong-joon Kim of the group SG Wannabe re-proven the Pro N-Joon aspect with various hobbies and talents through Yong-joon Kim was named Naver Naucalpan (NOW.) on the 22ndShe met with actor Kim Eung-soo, who appeared on Em Soo Cine and played host, and talked variously.On that day, Yong-joon Kim was welcomed by Kim Eung-soo.Kim Eung-soo praised him for saying, We do not resemble each other or singing SG Wannabes song as a famous song.After the warm opening, the talk began. Yong-joon Kim said, I have had a good time eating delicious food with my family.The MSG Wannabe project of MBC What do you do when you play?, which can not be missed when talking about the current situation of Yong-joon Kim, came out as a talk topic.Kim Eung-soo said, MSG Wannabe project was so good, he said. Did you have any other programs after that?Yong-joon Kim said, I had a lot of outings, but the attention that was pouring was a little burdensome.I tried to have a calm time by putting down the oar for a while rather than rowing too much. I also had time to look at the hobbies of Yong-joon Kim, who is called Pro N Jerrer.Yong-joon Kim recalled meeting Golf Empress Pak Se-ri in Naver Naucalpan Serizabeth earlier while talking about golf.I was really nervous. I kept the sign ball well at home and took pictures with me.I am so honored, he said, expressing his extraordinary fanship toward Pak Se-ri and attracting Eye-catching.Another hobby, fencing and surfing, followed by diets, was also mentioned, with Yong-joon Kim saying: What do you do when you play?I lost about 10kg after the appearance, he said, surprised Kim Eung-soo.As well as dieting, Yong-joon Kim, who is also sincere in Mukbang, also talked about personal YouTube channels.Yong-joon Kim said, I liked eating so much that I chose Mukbang as YouTube content. I am not a big eater.Its more of a gourmet looking for something delicious, he said.Kim Eung-soo said, Yong Jun has a doctorate. Doctor.Yong-joon Kim added, It seems that fans are calling me that because I have a good idea about what I eat.Yong-joon Kim also formed a consensus with Kim Eung-soo with Pyongyang cold noodles and fish trays, which were Mukbang menus presented in Yongarit.When Yong-joon Kim said the charm of Pyongyang cold noodles, eating tips, and the origin of the fish tray, Kim Eung-soo applauded and recognized Yong-joon Kim as Doctor.Yong-joon Kim also calmly introduced the listeners holiday food story.Especially, after reading the story of I eat a lot of oily food during the holiday season, I eat a water rip with the finish, I really like water, but I did not think about it.Yong-joon Kim, who united with Kim Eung-soo and Food Talk and emanated a generation-wide chemistry, said, I was a fan, but it was good to meet.I am having a fun and fun time. I do not think my family has gathered a lot because of Corona 19 this year, but I hope you will have a warm greeting with the ranch.I hope that the day when we all gather together will come soon. Meanwhile, Yong-joon Kim recently revealed that he had a Ptosis surgery.Mr.

Yong-joon Kim of the group SG Wannabe re-proven the 'Pro N-Joon' aspect with various hobbies and talents through '

Yong-joon Kim was named Naver Naucalpan (NOW.) on the 22nd She met with actor Kim Eung-soo, who appeared on "Em Soo Cine" and played host, and talked variously.

On that day, Yong-joon Kim was welcomed by Kim Eung-soo. Kim Eung-soo praised him for saying, "We do not resemble each other" or singing SG Wannabe's song as a famous song.

After the warm opening, the talk began. Yong-joon Kim said, "I have had a good time eating delicious Food with my family."

The MSG Wannabe project of MBC 'What do you do when you play?', which can not be missed when talking about the current situation of Yong-joon Kim, came out as a talk topic. Kim Eung-soo said, "MSG Wannabe project was so good," he said. "Did you have any other programs after that?"

Yong-joon Kim said, "I had a lot of outings, but the attention that was pouring was a little burdensome. I tried to have a calm time by putting down the oar for a while rather than rowing too much. "

I also had time to look at the hobbies of Yong-joon Kim, who is called 'Pro N Jerrer'. Yong-joon Kim recalled meeting "Golf Empress" Pak Se-ri in Naver Naucalpan 'Serizabeth' earlier while talking about golf.

"I was really nervous. I kept the sign ball well at home and took pictures with me. I am so honored, "he said, expressing his extraordinary fanship toward Pak Se-ri and attracting Eye-catching.

Another hobby, fencing and surfing, followed by diets, was also mentioned, with Yong-joon Kim saying: 'What do you do when you play?' I lost about 10kg after the appearance, "he said, surprised Kim Eung-soo.

As well as dieting, Yong-joon Kim, who is also sincere in 'Mukbang', also talked about personal YouTube channels. Yong-joon Kim said, "I liked eating so much that I chose 'Mukbang' as YouTube content." I am not a big eater. It's more of a gourmet looking for something delicious," he said.

Kim Eung-soo said, "Yong Jun has a doctorate. Doctor." Yong-joon Kim added, "It seems that fans are calling me that because I have a good idea about what I eat."

Yong-joon Kim also formed a consensus with Kim Eung-soo with Pyongyang cold noodles and fish trays, which were Mukbang menus presented in 'Yongarit'. When Yong-joon Kim said the charm of Pyongyang cold noodles, 'eating tips', and the origin of the fish tray, Kim Eung-soo applauded and recognized Yong-joon Kim as 'Doctor'.

Yong-joon Kim also calmly introduced the listeners' holiday Food story. Especially, after reading the story of "I eat a lot of oily Food during the holiday season, I eat a water rip with the finish", "I really like water, but I did not think about it."

Yong-joon Kim, who united with Kim Eung-soo and Food Talk and emanated a generation-wide chemistry, said, "I was a fan, but it was good to meet. I am having a fun and fun time. "

"I do not think my family has gathered a lot because of Corona 19 this year, but I hope you will have a warm greeting with the ranch. I hope that the day when we all gather together will come soon. "

Meanwhile, Yong-joon Kim recently revealed that he had a Ptosis surgery.

"Mr.